Units Required to Conquer Farm Villages

DeletedUser

The ships must count, I didn't have a full 300 foot troops, but I made a whole bunch of briemes last night, and this morning I can suddenly take my 6th village :)

DeletedUser729

Hi,
all is correct but remember that a quick conquest of villages is very important for the growth.
I usually use only slingers until 7th village. With 200 slings and 100 hop you reach the goal so u can use res for other scope instead research horses ...
And another little thing: is better use 300 farm places instead of troops ... so everyone can understand that with some transp ship (7 farm places each) you can reach 300 before and obtain the 6th village quickly

DeletedUser

No, but the wall greatly increases the strength of the troops guarding it, which is why it needs a third/half a nuke to capture.

DeletedUser

first 4 villages- slingers, 5 settlement -32 hoplite, 6 settlement - 12 horseman, 7 -135 slingers and will be happy, 8 settlement is not necessary to capture ..

DeletedUser

Thanks Phoenix and Zenima for the useful info. Certainly helps us newbies out

Kariella

Hoplite
I know... Ima just being dense... but I have read a lot... searched a lot and for the life of me I just cant figure out what a

Farm Space

is and how to measure it in game and how to expand it... basically I am just making more farms and random troops and hoping it goes up
please someone explain it to me like I am a 3 year old

/edit I want to know how to quantify the number in the bar when I goto take over a farm village

Last edited:

Kariella

Hoplite
in order to take over my 6th FV I am 189/300

I am at Farm Level 10 - Current Pop 365, Max 399, Free 33
I have 92 assorted troops

what do I need to do in order to get my Farm Space (Strength) to 300

And in using the ingame interface what do I need to look at to quantify the 189/300 please :)

and I did go read that link and am going back to read it again

DeletedUser

The troops need to have an accumulated farm space of 300. Judging by you being at 189/300, you have troops besides swords, slingers, hops, and archers, which are the troops that take 1 farm space. Don't share the specific numbers, bad idea outside of PMs with trusted people.

Basically, you need to train more troops. The four I listed get you 1 more each, horsemen and Divine Envoys get you 3 more, and chariots get you four more.

Kariella

Hoplite
got it thank you... so Farm Space is the total of your units times there population value

so for example 100 slingers would equal 100 Farm Space

thanks all... and sry for being so dense

DeletedUser

It does say that in the link i sent you :p

Glad its sorter though.

Note that ships also count towards that value though.

Kariella

Hoplite
It does say that in the link i sent you :p

Glad its sorter though.

Note that ships also count towards that value though.

It sure does... like I said I was having a brain short circuit... cuz once I looked back at the page and was like how didn't I get the the first 40 times I read that...

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad to see that this thread is still active because I have a question about attacking a fifth farm village. Up to now I haven't had any problem in attacking and taking farm villages. Only once did I lose because I didn't have sufficient troops but I came back and finally took it. Now I'm having a problem attacking the fifth farm village. Every time I try to take the fifth farming village I get a message saying: "You can't occupy another farming village." What's the problem? I took the others so easily and now I'm having a problem with this. I need this village to fulfill a quest

DeletedUser

Did you see the blue bar on the attack screen above the units? It shows you how much troop pop you have, and how much you need for the next village. I'm willing to bet the first number is smaller than the second number.

DeletedUser

Did you see the blue bar on the attack screen above the units? It shows you how much troop pop you have, and how much you need for the next village. I'm willing to bet the first number is smaller than the second number.

Okay I see it!

DeletedUser

I guess this luck thing really does get factored in after all... I just attacked 3rd farming village with 7 swordsman and 7 slingers and lost... i don't understand how i could've lost considering the overkill I sent.