Unexpected error clicking on city

DeletedUser

Since I'm on my Galaxy not I can't copy and paste the form and saw no link to known bugs in the sticky.

Android app started giving unexpected errors clicking on any city. Cleared the cache uninstalled reinstalled still doing it.

Worked fine for the past month. Any ideas?

DeletedUser

Put in support ticket. Problem will not be fixed by just complaining here

DeletedUser

We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

While we work on a repair you can try to uninstall the application and reinstall it. If that doesn't work you are still able to access the full version of the game through your browser on your mobile phone.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team via a support ticket.

DeletedUser10680

We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

While we work on a repair you can try to uninstall the application and reinstall it. If that doesn't work you are still able to access the full version of the game through your browser on your mobile phone.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team via a support ticket.
I have submitted tickets, any idea when it's going to be fixed? It's been 5 weeks now

DeletedUser6919

Mine does same thing, but only on some cities and not all, usually just 1 broken at a time so there is a work around. In order to access things like barracks and harbor for the city(s) that I can't click on to access. I open the building that I want in a diff city and scroll across to the city that I want. It's annoying but means that app is still usable.