Underdog Aliiances

DeletedUser

So there has been a lot of talk about the top five alliances and even that has been mainly a discussion on SS and Titans. I just wanted to open a thread on any possible underdog alliances that might rise up to the level of the current top five. I'm in Federation of Buccaneers (not my favorite name ever, but not the worst) and it's going decently smooth where we are; plus we've been rising through the ranks recently and are now at #11 closing in on #10 quickly. Any other suggestions?

-Will911119
Banner.jpg

DeletedUser5244

Possibly the Vegetables? High ABP rank for their points ranking.

DeletedUser8262

I dont like the name of that alliance, nobody afraid of it anymore since its blamed on everything that involves 6 and bad mishaps, also its used in raps and most famous people are in Illuminati

DeletedUser

Eh no offense RussBuss, but the Illuminati will be in the background of Federation of Buccaneers. Maybe not for forever, but for quite a while. You guys have a higher point average, but we control the 7 of the top 10 spots in the ocean along with an overall 90,000 point lead in the ocean.

-will911119
Banner.jpg

DeletedUser2654

We might join you guys, if we do we would be unstoppable.

DeletedUser

Your offer to merge into us was rejected for the time being because the other leaders were not going to change the name like you wanted. If you drop that then we will strongly reconsider a merge. You also have to prove yourself as a leader within the forums and in conquest plans before getting a position of power. It's nothing against you, that's just how we do it at FoB to make sure inactive or unqualified players get a free position of power because of a merge.

-will911119
Banner.jpg

DeletedUser

Well - I'll resurrect this thread by saying I've enjoyed the merge from Illuminati into FoB. Great bunch of gamers!

DeletedUser

from what i've gathered quite a few smaller alliances are forming a super pact -just speculation-

DeletedUser

Renegade Gods shows their pacts - they have 15 other alliances they are pact'd with...