Under Attack Paralysis Syndrome

DeletedUser

So, being currently under siege by Toxic Bunnies, I went through several guides and threads to see how I can back the attacker off. However, no matter what I try the red ribbon pops up telling me I can't do anything while being taken over. So, if I have to wait like a sitting duck for the next two hours, and wait for the enemy to loot and plunder, after having invested REAL money in golden coins, in order to boost my polis up, then I'm out of here. In real situations, I'd be able to enlist a militia, plan a counter attack and hide my resources. This is plain vile, not to say idiotic to believe someone would just sit there and watch his work being torched, and stay to invest again time, money, energy for a game.

DeletedUser

After having been informed I actually lost my city, having had NO option to defend myself I'd like to say "thank" you, to all the "smart" people behind the games creation. Again - "thank" you.

Over & out

DeletedUser11791

This game is not so easy for new players against seasoned players. There are many ways to defend yourself and protect your city however, but unless you hear and see it coming, or unless you have more than 1 city, then yes there is nothing you can do to keep your city. Short of messaging players/alliances around you to help, assuming you weren't in one when conquered.

To get a fair understanding of this game to be able to survive, you need to find an alliance early on that can teach you how to play. Or, read one of the many guides available on how to play. Once you have the basics, it's pretty straight forward from there.

DeletedUser

So, being currently under siege by Toxic Bunnies, I went through several guides and threads to see how I can back the attacker off. However, no matter what I try the red ribbon pops up telling me I can't do anything while being taken over. So, if I have to wait like a sitting duck for the next two hours, and wait for the enemy to loot and plunder, after having invested REAL money in golden coins, in order to boost my polis up, then I'm out of here. In real situations, I'd be able to enlist a militia, plan a counter attack and hide my resources. This is plain vile, not to say idiotic to believe someone would just sit there and watch his work being torched, and stay to invest again time, money, energy for a game.

Moral of the story; don't spend real money on a game you've only been playing for 5 minutes and expect to be invincible. Use common sense, learn the game and, once you're confident and if you feel it necessary, THEN you opt to spend "REAL money" on the game.

Let this be a lesson to every other new player in this game, as well as a warning to any new players who decide to complain on the forum about it; don't be naive or cocky. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it or look for guides. You WILL get conquered one time or another and that's part of the learning process. Take that in your stride and you'll be fine. Don't...well, you'll end up like this sorry sod.