UH - OH

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser7319

ROAR.... umad smash.... umad lift big heavy weight....umad enforce law.....roar... umad need more muscle milk!!!!!

umad need tell how big he is to impress computer people.... ROAR!!!! UMADisTRASH!!!!!!

you mad bro..... you even lift bro???

DeletedUser

ROAR.... umad smash.... umad lift big heavy weight....umad enforce law.....roar... umad need more muscle milk!!!!!

umad need tell how big he is to impress computer people.... ROAR!!!! UMADisTRASH!!!!!!

you mad bro..... you even lift bro???

I rarely post on externals as the puffery annoys me most of the time, regardless of what alliance it emanates from; but I must commend butler on my new favorite post, well done.

And as much as I would love to comment on how idiotic some of these posts are, there is no need for me to add on to the already copious amounts of nonsense present here =D

DeletedUser7319

Thanx clubb, i just really hope to be as awesome and muscular and cool as umadistrash.... like its prolly my #! goal right now.... im so jelly!

I Bet Umad takes lots of selfies!

DeletedUser2770

I would so pay good money to see a selfie of umad

maybe we should get our nasa genius to track him down like witchking.......

club so good to see you hear......

DeletedUser7938

Im talking to the lady and all these dudes need to comment i guess they feel threatened lol. Hmmm lolololol. I dont take selfies, not a big fan of soul catchers. But i see i have a new fan club in BB. Carry on the hate gentlemen. Just i know i can destroy u in this game and in RL so not much for u guys to look forward too. But enought about real life, lets get back to this game, Butlerbeast ur stats are worst than seniph lulz. Plus rumor has it u like some other type of muscle milk lulz. Just be quiet and dont get mad when the lady of BB flirts and i flirt back. It like 6 or 7 BB in the externals vs me and im clearing winning this fight too. You guys arent smart enough to go back in forth with me on here, just give up.

NASA genius lololol. Who doesnt know someone that works for NASA and worked on the hubble or x-37b or something lol? Plus it was his skype picture, im pretty sure your "NASA genius" didnt do much but cut and paste lololol. Meanwhile, if u guys really wanna go there with me, i can get your ip address, your gateway default, and your subnet mask i bet within 10 minutes. I can change your desktop icons if i want to. My current job title allows me the benefit in knowing how to get past Kaepersky firewalls, and whatever crappy security firewalls you have on your crappy computer. So lets get back to the game and back to you guys hating on me for flirting with Meridian...

k thx bai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha "some other type of muscle milk". Ok, lets get back to game talk, don't turn into WK going all RL crap on us. Speaking of which, getting into someones ip address is technically illegal if with malicious intent. Yesterday I took yet another SKS city, how easy can this get?

DeletedUser7938

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha "some other type of muscle milk". Ok, lets get back to game talk, don't turn into WK going all RL crap on us. Speaking of which, getting into someones ip address is technically illegal if with malicious intent. Yesterday I took yet another SKS city, how easy can this get?

Your right, but if somebody goes there with me, im gonna go there with them. Keep it in game people and we are fine. Good job taking another city when they were offline, u guys are only 30 cities behind us now lol.

DeletedUser

Your right, but if somebody goes there with me, im gonna go there with them. Keep it in game people and we are fine. Good job taking another city when they were offline, u guys are only 30 cities behind us now lol.

Clearly no one taught you grammar in your career as a cop or while teaching you how to bypass firewalls.

DeletedUser7319

I believe you are the one that decided to tell everyone about your life..... if you dont want it talked about......dont talk.

DeletedUser2770

Why do I keep coming here...oh thats right its because in game city takes of so called opposition is to easy......

Hey anyone hear the new strategy of the UN.... it's an awesome plan, ready...... OK

Colonize cities on our base islands, then turtle them up...Yep lose the city but gain enough BP to go ahead and colonize 2-3 more someplace else it is brilliant.... I dont know how they even get to play I would fall asleep waiting for my city to build but then again I guess when you only play 1-2x a day it is no biggie....

Why dont you UN killers actually try and take cities instead of colonizing or waiting for someone to quit the game

DeletedUser7938

Clearly no one taught you grammar in your career as a cop or while teaching you how to bypass firewalls.

Its the second time u went grammar police bro. This is not being graded nor am i getting paid for this post so i dont really care. Im glad u do, u must be an English teacher lol.

P.S. What happened to plague? He isnt coming back is he? lol The talent that u guys are losing cannot be replaced by the talent your acquiring. Crego gonna be gone soon too. Death by 1000 cuts and attrition.

DeletedUser2770

lmao...this is so racist it is not even funny

c u in 4 hour lol

PTW is allowed to take some time off is he not..... hell be back

DeletedUser

You are mad (out of your mind) and you're trash (your stats are terrible)

DeletedUser

But i did write in English. Nobody has a problem with it but you lol. Your guess is wrong. So u go grammar police, then get butthurt and try to say i live in my moms basement lolololol. Meanwhile, ur obviously mad so im really winning now lol

P.S. You are really bad at this game. Your stats are despicable.

I know my stats are the worst. But looking at another fun stat, your last non-hand off or internal city taken was 2-22? I'll lay off the grammar and ask who are you? You haven't seemed to take any cities from anyone outside of SKS or friends for quite some time.

So yes, talk about stats. You rank at 33 over all on fighters, I had to go all the way to 176 to even see your defenders which means either A) You fight no one near by or B) you don't support your alliance or UN mates. Way to be a team player there! Where as I'm 11 over all. Yeah not great, could be better. But hey look number 10 defender which I would assume means I help out friends.

To finish I'm not mad 'bro' just pointing out that you are bad at grammar and clearly not that great at the game either.

DeletedUser7938

I know my stats are the worst. But looking at another fun stat, your last non-hand off or internal city taken was 2-22? I'll lay off the grammar and ask who are you? You haven't seemed to take any cities from anyone outside of SKS or friends for quite some time.

So yes, talk about stats. You rank at 33 over all on fighters, I had to go all the way to 176 to even see your defenders which means either A) You fight no one near by or B) you don't support your alliance or UN mates. Way to be a team player there! Where as I'm 11 over all. Yeah not great, could be better. But hey look number 10 defender which I would assume means I help out friends.

To finish I'm not mad 'bro' just pointing out that you are bad at grammar and clearly not that great at the game either.

"Yawn", didnt jakko66 come up with this argument 2 months ago? Speaking of him, he and Greko been pretty quiet lol. Back to the English teacher that isnt very smart. You cant control who attacks you so that defender stat doesnt really matter. You just proved to everyone reading this that u are a giant turtle. I dont care about taking cities, thats not the point of the game. The point of the game is to defeat the enemy. I know how to do that very well. Apparently all u know how to do is turtle and try hard to spell check everything lol. This is a war game, everyone has defined roles. My role is clearly defined and so is urs turtle lol

DeletedUser

"Yawn", didnt jakko66 come up with this argument 2 months ago? Speaking of him, he and Greko been pretty quiet lol. Back to the English teacher that isnt very smart. You cant control who attacks you so that defender stat doesnt really matter. You just proved to everyone reading this that u are a giant turtle. I dont care about taking cities, thats not the point of the game. The point of the game is to defeat the enemy. I know how to do that very well. Apparently all u know how to do is turtle and try hard to spell check everything lol. This is a war game, everyone has defined roles. My role is clearly defined and so is urs turtle lol

Man, you love throwing that turtle word around. Yet you haven't been able to disprove any of the facts I laid out.

1) You don't support your alliance or UN mates
2) You don't take enemy cities

How do you win a war game if you don't take cities from the enemy or support your friends when said enemy takes their cities. This is my first world, so please do let me know where I am wrong so I can get on your level of game play.

And please note- None of my cities are turtles but I love to send a few birs and dlu out to stop your trash CS attempts. Well not YOURS because as we established above you don't take enemy cities or really support them being taken. Best I establish you let alliance mates / pacts build up cities and quit so you can take their cities. That's how you win the game?

DeletedUser7938

Lolololol look everyone, this is someone upset. Whats wrong bro? U mad? Ok so i dont take enemy cities and i dont support anybody. So that means i do what??????? Lulz. Meanwhile you are extremely horrible at this game and nobody really cares about u. Uh oh, watch out foe seniph, he gonna send sum support dis way!!!! Child please

DeletedUser

Lolololol look everyone, this is someone upset. Whats wrong bro? U mad? Ok so i dont take enemy cities and i dont support anybody. So that means i do what??????? Lulz. Meanwhile you are extremely horrible at this game and nobody really cares about u. Uh oh, watch out foe seniph, he gonna send sum support dis way!!!! Child please

I just don't see how you plan to win a war game if you don't take enemy cites, attack enemies or defend cities. The best I can tell you post on forums and take internals to win the game?