UH - OH

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser7938

Dude he sniped way more than 3 lol. If needed i can post way more than 3 and make u look like a liar. So i would back track and say sorry for misleading the forums. Every city u guys have taken is "away from our core" lol. Stop with the excuses please. The ONLY reason we havent destroyed u guys is because we are 2 oceans away from our core. But as we take more BB cities, that wont be the case....

DeletedUser2770

I doubt you guys will be grabbing anymore BB cities that are not in our core... Sure you will grab the cities that are now BB since we have new members joining all the way on west side of 45 but actual cities of BB in our core you wont be taking.....

Like I said now that were actively engaging your alliance I assure you that you will see a difference, no matter how much support ML or empire send your way

Your a rim alliance and anyone who has played the game knows that when rim alliances meet core alliances they fold.... Stick around Ill show you

DeletedUser7938

I think your alliance will be defeated from within, u guys have alot of internal issues i hear lol..

DeletedUser

Umad, you have never taken a BB city from us, even an inactive that was still flying our flag, heres the proof, look on the far right hand side.
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&server=us20&pn=uMaduTrash&dow=all&rt=conquest

Now, I believe BB has really only lost about 3 cities (2 being mine) from SKS from active players, the only ones you guys have taken were inactive takeovers and/or from those 2 dudes that were only in our alliance for about a week (I think ones name was LIam something) and that was just to try to get them to hand over their cities to us and move out of that area...which they never did..

Also yes their is a lot of internal stuff going on in BB. For example, Butler increased his street price so now I gotta work more hours to pay for him. Nix and Romo are going to have babies (yep..the rumor has started, I take full blame for this hehe), and Keelee is on her monthly like 2 times a month it seems sometimes.. But thats about it.

DeletedUser

Umad, you have never taken a BB city from us, even an inactive that was still flying our flag, heres the proof, look on the far right hand side.
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=us20&server=us20&pn=uMaduTrash&dow=all&rt=conquest

Now, I believe BB has really only lost about 3 cities (2 being mine) from SKS from active players, the only ones you guys have taken were inactive takeovers and/or from those 2 dudes that were only in our alliance for about a week (I think ones name was LIam something) and that was just to try to get them to hand over their cities to us and move out of that area...which they never did..

Also yes their is a lot of internal stuff going on in BB. For example, Butler increased his street price so now I gotta work more hours to pay for him. Nix and Romo are going to have babies (yep..the rumor has started, I take full blame for this hehe), and Keelee is on her monthly like 2 times a month it seems sometimes.. But thats about it.

Dear SKS,

You are invited to the baby shower of Nix and BigBadRomo, please continue to provide that sweet 18 hr CS BP.

xoxo,
Seniph.G

DeletedUser7938

Again, i dont care about taking a BB city. I rather defeat a player and make him go into VM or quit. Lets see how many BB player go into VM or quit within a week lol. Meanwhile you guys keep turtling, and claiming we only take inactive cities lol. Crego we have taken plenty of active BB cities, no one but yourselves are now believing it. Your own alliance is starting not to believe you guys anymore. They look at the numbers. They look at you guys begging every other alliance to join you. Thats called active recruiting lol. What powerful alliance goes around begging people to join lol? You guys are about to be in for a rude awakening from within lol.

P.S. Who is seniph?

DeletedUser2770

This will be corresponding right after the wedding of Meri and Ad and the festival of hugging by all the core alliances in tau

Internal issues lol, Whoever is giving you information is truly truly mislead...Unless of course your making it up like half the stuff you guys do

DeletedUser2770

Again, i dont care about taking a BB city. I rather defeat a player and make him go into VM or quit. Lets see how many BB player go into VM or quit within a week lol. Meanwhile you guys keep turtling, and claiming we only take inactive cities lol. Crego we have taken plenty of active BB cities, no one but yourselves are now believing it. Your own alliance is starting not to believe you guys anymore. They look at the numbers. They look at you guys begging every other alliance to join you. Thats called active recruiting lol. What powerful alliance goes around begging people to join lol? You guys are about to be in for a rude awakening from within lol.

P.S. Who is seniph?

Who did we ask to join....

Seniph is a leader and core player, now watch everyone in BB laugh hysterical, private joke

DeletedUser

P.S. Who is seniph?

Hi let me introduce myself, my name is Seniph. I don't post here often but when I do they are usually deleted by mod of the day. I like long walks on the beach and sinking SKS's laughable CS attempts.

It's fun to read you all talk about turtles when witchking123 or as we call him piggilywiggily has over 4k biremes and a few k in DLU in his city.

GO back to larping with your leader, I hear he plays a mean drum and looks awesome in his daily wear capes.

xoxo-
Seniph.G
Professor Birmeme
Core Member and Leader

DeletedUser7938

Hi let me introduce myself, my name is Seniph. I don't post here often but when I do they are usually deleted by mod of the day. I like long walks on the beach and sinking SKS's laughable CS attempts.

It's fun to read you all talk about turtles when witchking123 or as we call him piggilywiggily has over 4k biremes and a few k in DLU in his city.

GO back to larping with your leader, I hear he plays a mean drum and looks awesome in his daily wear capes.

xoxo-
Seniph.G
Professor Birmeme
Core Member and Leader

Cool story bro, ask crego about turtling if u want me to ask WK. He has more in his cities and surrounded by less threats. Nice to meet u.

P.S. Hi meridian

DeletedUser

Cool story bro, ask crego about turtling if u want me to ask WK. He has more in his cities and surrounded by less threats. Nice to meet u.

P.S. Hi meridian

I'll ask crego:

Dear Crego, what do you know about turtling?

Ok, now please ask Mr. Piggilywiggily about it. Oh and please when he replies post it as his statements are the BEST to read. They are what one would expect to read at a renaissance fair, judging from the pictures we have seen he is a member of at least one. But to be fair where else is your leader supposed to wear those awesome capes without looking like he will never touch a girl without paying.

DeletedUser7919

The BIGGEST Turtle I've ever seen is in Damage's back yard. As far as turtling goes, that's really the only thing I know about it. I think you have to build like defensive units or something *Shudders* ...Everything I've learned about it since then, I've learned since I joined Tau. Pay close attention and I'll fill you all in on how to properly to do it: You grab a ghost city or a 'hammer' on a BridgeBurner island and send out a mass mail stating your wicked intent to 'turtle' up and then laugh about it...then get half a dozen alliances to send you their defense units also. Then you snicker while you type out your diabolical scheme to build OLU or LS's in said city and send out attacks to BridgeBurners on your island so you can claim that you're attacking BB, but, they're too scared to attack you back. It makes GREAT bathroom reading material (Right, Wyld *Wink, wink*). Ooo, Ooo, it ALSO helps that if you only have a few cities because you KNOW that BridgeBurners won't want to attack a player they're getting 50 percent morale on. But, of course, this isn't always necessary. I'm telling you, those maxed out walls and towers really add that something, something to those 4K Biremes, 3K DLU and Cerbs (Let's not forget the Cerbs).

And while I admit, Crego DOES have one turtled up the wazzoo city for no clear reason that I can guage (You should have seen us in chat when we saw that....and the jokes that ensued later at Crego's expense), I can produce COUNTLESS Harbor Checks and spy reports for every alliance in the UN that I have checked. Before anybody goes off and calls me a liar, I'd like to point out that I used the words that I have checked in that statement. I certainly have not checked every single member of the UN's cities out for myself. I don't have that kind of time. I'm rather sure, and this is just a guess, that the UN members that are no where near BB have rather empty cities (Being as all their defense is in the core protecting people who don't know how to snipe properly/isn't that active/or just panicks whenever they see an attack coming their way).

This is not a complaint, by the way...I just don't see how the game can be fun for people that play like that. Where's the action, the fast pulse, the adrenaline rush? BridgeBurners LIVES for that. You want to know how to beat us? Stop attacking us, don't try to fight us while we take your cities, and we'll wander off out of BOREDOM. That's the honest truth.

PS...Hi, uMaduTrash *Winks* What are you wearing?

DeletedUser

1. Who is Seniph, that is a good question.

2. Easy take (formerly known as deathmatch) is quite turtled up thanks to your guys many failed cs attempts at it and also the great BB alliance for me asking for a little LTS and them sending that...I maybe have 2k dlu in their of my own, that is it I promise...Does anyone really believe/think that I have defense or even really know what that is? lol With that being said, it should be noted that the Spald066 dude yet still attacks it daily..had a hit their yesterday even lol.

3. How many actives has WK taken? lol

4. We gotta stop going on about offline times hitting thing, it works both ways as we all know and we also know that Defense is majorly the favor in Grepolis anyways, plus BP works both ways so lets just stop whining about that.

5. Why did Meri just ask Umad what he is wearing is the real question here lol.

DeletedUser7938

I promise u guys i only have support in my cities from me or my alliance. Thats because i mostly have offensive units. I dont really care about turtling, and ur right. It is hard to cap a city from so far away. Adjustments will be made now that i am back. Im not whining about offline times, but u guys shouldnt be bragging about hitting a city when someone is sleep or offline and think that your good. The only skill that shows is u stay up late and dont have a woman to help u release :)

P.S. Hey Meridian, i have on a wife beater and some shorts and i bench press 330lbs. I played cornerback at Virginia Tech and also ran track. I used to be a Baltimore city cop so that means i can fight really well, know how to respond when being shot at, and i love free food. What are you wearing? Does the carpet match the drapes?

DeletedUser

1. I think we all know by now in the grepolis world that I have a women.
2. I can't wait to see AD's reply about all this and his women.
3. too bad Umad is to stubborn to come have some real fun with us and insists on staying with WK the jerk who has no friends (and trust me, I have sources that can confirm this fact lol).
4. Can you tell your guys to continue to hitting Easy take please...lol

DeletedUser

1. I think we all know by now in the grepolis world that I have a women.
2. I can't wait to see AD's reply about all this and his women.
3. too bad Umad is to stubborn to come have some real fun with us and insists on staying with WK the jerk who has no friends (and trust me, I have sources that can confirm this fact lol).
4. Can you tell your guys to continue to hitting Easy take please...lol

Maybe he's under witchking's drum spell? He knows how to work that wood.

DeletedUser2770

I promise u guys i only have support in my cities from me or my alliance. Thats because i mostly have offensive units. I dont really care about turtling, and ur right. It is hard to cap a city from so far away. Adjustments will be made now that i am back. Im not whining about offline times, but u guys shouldnt be bragging about hitting a city when someone is sleep or offline and think that your good. The only skill that shows is u stay up late and dont have a woman to help u release :)

P.S. Hey Meridian, i have on a wife beater and some shorts and i bench press 330lbs. I played cornerback at Virginia Tech and also ran track. I used to be a Baltimore city cop so that means i can fight really well, know how to respond when being shot at, and i love free food. What are you wearing? Does the carpet match the drapes?

My response is this.... Take my city and I am sure that speaks far more than your made up fairytale of the man you are and you might, just have a shot with my grep wife... until then keep looking at my womans oh so sexy pics and wishing

DeletedUser7938

My response is this.... Take my city and I am sure that speaks far more than your made up fairytale of the man you are and you might, just have a shot with my grep wife... until then keep looking at my womans oh so sexy pics and wishing

Men do what they want, boys do what they can....