UH - OH

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser7919

Okay, I gotta step in here. Up until this week BB wasn't overly focused on SKS because we were dealing with more 'hands on' members of the UN...I'm Seeing the same thing SKS is going off of here and yes, BB IS down 30 cities in the past 14 days, compliments of SKS...But, if you pay attention to the stats, you'll see a BIG change once BB took care of those more 'hands on' members of the UN and began swinging attention to whoever else in the UN that wanted to play...This is not limited to SKS, by any means...However, since this is what we're talking about in this thread, I should go ahead and show the stats as they are where ONLY SKS is concerned:

8a31c.png

That's all that needs to be said in this instance...

~Meri

DeletedUser2770

No use talking about a war game as many dont get the concept of it or wish to acknowledge the truth of what really is happening...

UtrashUmad, please dont try matching wits with seni. he has already made you look totally foolish and will continue to do so. Also you have still yet to answered his question....

Look server... BB has foughten many alliances and won everytime. We traveled from 54 to 55. Then to 65, turned around and went to 45 and now were heading north and south.... Every alliance we have fought against was just us alone no academies, no allies.....

When SKS beat no fear they did not do it alone they did it with 4 other alliances. They then not only took in most of the members but they took in all the recognition and from what I was told did least of the work....

TBX, ML, SKS, Empire and Black plague all have academies or as you so conveniently like to call them hold over alliances. Instead of you guys fighting for supremacy in your own ocean, getting rid of the scrubby players you instead hold hands and add them into your alliance and when it is full start another one....

Travel way out of your way to fight one alliance, dont take cities from them just colonize and stack them with cities from two oceans away and poke someone hoping we relieve you of your stacked city....

You guys are quite honestly not only lousy players of the game but you make it boring.... This is why wonders has ruined grep because no one is fighting there just allying with the intention to win wonders and in the end the only thing you have ppl doing is simming, eating inactives and colonizing which for some may be great but for BB is not what we feel the game is, or should be played....

Which is why when we had the many chances we have had we did not make academies or NAP....

You want to talk about the alliances you have beaten, why dont you start by doing it alone and in your ocean and then you can talk. Until then your all trash and Im not mad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AD, your a pro
UmadUtrash, your a noob
So AD, why are you bragging how good you are against a Federation of Noobs?
Meridiadaddy, I dont understand.

DeletedUser2770

1 alliance taking on a server gives us a right to brag, even if there lousy lol

DeletedUser7319

hmmmmm... well AD since Seniph has not said anything yet, i will.... Its their, not there! haha

DeletedUser7919

hmmmmm... well AD since Seniph has not said anything yet, i will.... Its their, not there! haha

Erm, do you mean they're?

You, both, need me to check your work before you post it. *Shakes head*

To the rest of the server: My boys really aren't that bad at spelling. THEY'RE just trying to throw you off guard. 8)

DeletedUser7319

Hahaha yes i know heather haha, my feeble attempt at a joke haha.....:)

DeletedUser2770

thank you woman for at least coming clean lol, I was getting read to throw you under the bus for lying lol

I say it like I tawk it

DeletedUser7919

thank you woman for at least coming clean lol, I was getting read to throw you under the bus for lying lol

I say it like I tawk it

Yes, I noticed. And I love you for it. *Kisses*

Erm, what's the thread supposed to be about again?

Oh yeah...We're winning! That's right. Carry on, peeps.