UH - OH

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

UN coalition is not very happy according to my sources, particularly their fearless leader Witchking, AKA PigglyWiggly now that many of the Origins members have joined up with BB.

I would like to say that we are most pleased to have them with us and we feel they would be a good fit as we should know better than anyone as we have been busy fighting them for some months now...

As I said good players wind up flocking to other good players and BB has just gotten that much better....

Coalitions never work and this one is no different...

Question is now who will BB target next?

DeletedUser

The (self proclaimed) "leader" of the UN coalition is also hated not only by us (because of HIS actions/words) but is also hated by every single member of the coalition that has ever mentioned him!
For the record, I really enjoy talking/playing with everyone in this server wether it be Maggots members, TBD guys or even all Arrzee's guys in SKS, except witchking. This is because anyone who attempts to make fun of people outside the game and insult them has no business playing these games (and yet he told on me to INNO games when I gave him a taste of his own medicine lol). He is 1 of the 2 people I have ever blocked in messaging (the other being Paul S. also from this server just because he was weird lol) and someone that I really can't stand, and neither can even his own members. My question is why and HOW does Arrzee put up with him in 2 servers!?!?! I can't imagine and give Arrzee a lot of respect for that lol.

DeletedUser2770

One day during a meeting arzee met witchking and witchking said hey your shoes untied. When arzee looked down witchking hit him with a big ol hammer making him a lil special...Thats how he does it

DeletedUser7319

..... Unfortunately AD, that story is much more believable than Arzee actually liking him. its sad really...

DeletedUser

Hahaha, thats a very good theory. Why does anyone in the Coalition put up with him... Also why is there a coalition when it is proven that it never works. Also, why does Butlerbeast work the corner nightly? Things we may never know..

DeletedUser7938

UN coalition is not very happy according to my sources, particularly their fearless leader Witchking, AKA PigglyWiggly now that many of the Origins members have joined up with BB.

I would like to say that we are most pleased to have them with us and we feel they would be a good fit as we should know better than anyone as we have been busy fighting them for some months now...

As I said good players wind up flocking to other good players and BB has just gotten that much better....

Coalitions never work and this one is no different...

Question is now who will BB target next?

LOL uh-oh what? U guys brought in a whole bunch of scrubs and are giving me great bp. Whats the city score now by the way? BB-5 SKS-45? Uh-oh lololol. You guys are embarrassing. Keelee had one of the most embarrassing cs attempts we have ever seen. i noticed he got quiet after that massive failure. The sad part is he actually planned it lulz.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, let's talk failed CS attempts recently. Jamok, wmlomc, Spald066 all failed 1-2 each on me this past week, all while losing thousands and thousands of troops in my harbor's and giving me incredible BP, and I not only believe but KNOW for a fact that those were planned out 2-3 days in advance, I have the messages/spy reports to prove it. Keelee's CS was not that embarrassing at all actually and it was kinda a last minute plan anyways, I know that for a fact as well because I was apart of it. Now, less talk and more getting back to giving me great BP in the game please so I can take more SKS cities. Also those "scrubs" we brought in are actually great/dedicated/relentless players who are going to thrive with BB under great leadership and I know I speak for BB as a whole here when we could not be more excited to have them with us as they fit perfectly with us. It's like a Grepolis marriage that was always just ment to happen. cough cough AD, MERI cough....

DeletedUser8562

Ah yes, let's talk failed CS attempts recently. Jamok, wmlomc, Spald066 all failed 1-2 each on me this past week, all while losing thousands and thousands of troops in my harbor's and giving me incredible BP, and I not only believe but KNOW for a fact that those were planned out 2-3 days in advance, I have the messages/spy reports to prove it. Keelee's CS was not that embarrassing at all actually and it was kinda a last minute plan anyways, I know that for a fact as well because I was apart of it. Now, less talk and more getting back to giving me great BP in the game please so I can take more SKS cities. Also those "scrubs" we brought in are actually great/dedicated/relentless players who are going to thrive with BB under great leadership and I know I speak for BB as a whole here when we could not be more excited to have them with us as they fit perfectly with us. It's like a Grepolis marriage that was always just ment to happen. cough cough AD, MERI cough....

crego u back?

DeletedUser7938

Lol u turtling way too much bro. That has got to be the largest turtle city i have every seen lol. I guess OR is a perfect fit for u guys, they are great bp for me. You guys are turning into a turtle alliance. But thats ok, BB message back when u guys get up to 10 cities lol. We will probably have 100 BB cities by the time u get 10......
P.S. The only SKS city u took was Gorado and he switch alliances the following day. Seems shady but u can count it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

Umad, it is funny how these lousy players 'so called' are now lousy when before they were so well liked.... It is also funny how witchking cryed when they left.... taking cities from inactive players, players on our rim and players that just joined us is not really the same as taking an actual BB city....

As far as keelee failed cs attempt how failed was it, as he had minimal losses and was sniped and only lost his cs package....

Now if you would like to talk about BP well then I would be very happy to show you that it is SKS that are the scrubs and have given us massive amounts of easy BP... lets not talk turtles you guys wrote the book

now as far as this SKS war goes I can assure you that you all will be getting your wish now that we are no longer fighting origins and have taken in a few more players.... Were coming to play and all I ask is that when we do you do not fold like the cheap suit that all the other rim alliances do

As far as the UN goes its as lousy as the player leading it

DeletedUser

there's something embarrassing about someone sniping a cs with a full bir nuke??? That's a new one. All I needed was my one ls nuke to get a good time and he wouldn't have the city anymore, and arrzee knows it too.

largest turtle you have seen? you must not see any sks cities. witchking with over 4k birs, arrzee at 3.5k birs (guess he got a little nervous that I might attempt to go after the city again).

still waiting for you to take an active players city....

DeletedUser7938

there's something embarrassing about someone sniping a cs with a full bir nuke??? That's a new one. All I needed was my one ls nuke to get a good time and he wouldn't have the city anymore, and arrzee knows it too.

largest turtle you have seen? you must not see any sks cities. witchking with over 4k birs, arrzee at 3.5k birs (guess he got a little nervous that I might attempt to go after the city again).

still waiting for you to take an active players city....

"looks at the scoreboard at laughs", we have taken plenty of "active" BB players lol. No one is believe those lies anymore. Crego got WK beat but at least WK is surrounded by 500 BB cities. Crego is only surrounded by 30 lol.

P.S. You guys are boring, i dont even know what ocean u claim. Im gonna get off the externals for a while because the mods take their jobs extremely serious and i have more notifications and warnings than BB has SKS cities....

P.S.S. Uh Oh

DeletedUser

I am confused why you quoted me. You didn't even respond to a thing I said.

DeletedUser6817

@umadutrash. I do not build defense by you guys, I DARE YOU to take a city from me. Feel free to spy or just send me a pm and i will tell you exactly what i build in each city

DeletedUser

Where has the "all mighty" creepy leader of the UN-Witchking at in all this. He has been silent ever since for like a month now on the externals. Can we all just go back to making fun of him, I'd never make fun of anyone unless they deserve it and that we ALL know Witchking is more then deserving of it. Hey mods, if you ever wanna read a couple really disturbing, threatening, insulting emails from him just let me know, since he told on me once lol.

Update: Hey SKS how is that 15-1 ratio against me working out? Lets talk about the CS I just landed at another one of your cities on MY island with all you guys and you ALL were on.

DeletedUser2770

Yes lets talk...UtrashUmad whats wrong your team not working out for you the way you expected.....

uMaduTrash today at 20:26
take all of his cities i dont care, i dont even know why he is in the alliance.....

I could say when we talk trash it is not about our own team mates but then again we dont want to leave our alliance now do we....

uMaduTrash today at 20:29
im about to make my own flag

Honestly SKS has been fighting 2 members of BB..... Thats going to change and your going to see what BB is really about

Yep you will get the mindgames we so much pay but what your members will really get is a good dose of players who actually fight rather than sim and colonize. The good players will get tired of seeing us wind up on their islands, losing countless troops for no reason and will look to join the other good players... Dont worry well make room and cut the lousy players you know like the ones you pick up lol....

Have fun SKS but heres a suggestion if your in this alliance.... Dont come to BB waters its no fun for our opposition

To all you fence sitters watching what happens in this world I hope you pay close attention

DeletedUser7938

Yes lets talk...UtrashUmad whats wrong your team not working out for you the way you expected.....

uMaduTrash today at 20:26
take all of his cities i dont care, i dont even know why he is in the alliance.....

I could say when we talk trash it is not about our own team mates but then again we dont want to leave our alliance now do we....

uMaduTrash today at 20:29
im about to make my own flag

Honestly SKS has been fighting 2 members of BB..... Thats going to change and your going to see what BB is really about

Yep you will get the mindgames we so much pay but what your members will really get is a good dose of players who actually fight rather than sim and colonize. The good players will get tired of seeing us wind up on their islands, losing countless troops for no reason and will look to join the other good players... Dont worry well make room and cut the lousy players you know like the ones you pick up lol....

Have fun SKS but heres a suggestion if your in this alliance.... Dont come to BB waters its no fun for our opposition

To all you fence sitters watching what happens in this world I hope you pay close attention

You guys are extremely stupid. i know Crego runs his mouth lol. I give him bait and u guys eat it up like little guppies. Crego is cool but im extremely experienced in games and know how to play and manipulate situations. Now u have been threatening us for 2 months now and we have 42 BB cities. I think someone sniped at least 20 cs attempts today. Every city u guys have taken is when a player is offline or sleep lol. This is the first game i ever played where someone defeats a person when they are offline and u think u are good lol. Now u guys are turtling like crazy lol. Also my little birdies inside BB say that BB is about to be in trouble real soon.

Official stats, BB-9 SKS-42

DeletedUser2770

You guys are extremely stupid. i know Crego runs his mouth lol. I give him bait and u guys eat it up like little guppies. Crego is cool but im extremely experienced in games and know how to play and manipulate situations. Now u have been threatening us for 2 months now and we have 42 BB cities. I think someone sniped at least 20 cs attempts today. Every city u guys have taken is when a player is offline or sleep lol. This is the first game i ever played where someone defeats a person when they are offline and u think u are good lol. Now u guys are turtling like crazy lol. Also my little birdies inside BB say that BB is about to be in trouble real soon.

Official stats, BB-9 SKS-42

1st we didnt even know who SKS was accept for the fact they took in players we rimmed from our ocean...

It was your alliance that traveled great distance to get to our ocean and we were busy fighting alliances actually in our ocean to even pay your alliance any attention.... We are now paying your alliance attention so I am about to show you how things change

Please dont count stats of cities taken that are trumped up.... Cities always get lost when wars start and cities are way out of each others cores and since you only have a handful of cities which are stacked by ML and there academy and now Empire and there Academies [I know I just landed a cs along with Vasarious and see the supports coming in from 29 hours out lol] We should start keeping track of the city stats now that we have officially decided to engage you guys as an alliance rather than just a handful of players

Turtling thats funny, well if we are at least were doing it with our own alliances troops and not others

As far as ortho beating [sniping] CS he beat 3 so lets not go telling stories but please tell me how many cities he will have taken from him this time tomorrow