Tyche's Advent Calendar 2014 Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser4967
  • Start date

DeletedUser

looking forward to this years event. hope its better than the last

DeletedUser11481

Theres additional features this time 'round, kyle.

DeletedUser

mixed resource award didnt work from phone app, applied it, no reward.

not tried from pc yet, not risking it on a pop increase :D

DeletedUser11643

So this is the second day the the event calendar won't work at all for me on my phone, works fine when I use a computer. Unfortunately I don't have access to a com at all. I'm stuck using my cell to play and hasn't ever had issues like this before. Played last year and got a lot of good perks from the calendar. Can someone help!!! I really would love use of the perks. Don't use them you lose them. :(

DeletedUser4967

Try logging in using the browser version.

So this is the second day the the event calendar won't work at all for me on my phone, works fine when I use a computer. Unfortunately I don't have access to a com at all. I'm stuck using my cell to play and hasn't ever had issues like this before. Played last year and got a lot of good perks from the calendar. Can someone help!!! I really would love use of the perks. Don't use them you lose them. :(

DeletedUser11643

I've tried that,I can view the calendar but the wheel won't load so I can do anything. Only way I can use the wheel is if I use a computer and I can't get to one , I'm only mobile :/

DeletedUser4967

Please send in a ticket to the support system so that we are better able to help you and walk you through some other options.