Trys Asgon removal from The Ancients

DeletedUser

Ajax, I hate it when people spout things without thinking of research. Oh, and Zlutan, if you wish to brag, might I direct you here? Viva has 4x the losses of TA, and that's not including D12 in the equation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser504

Hush you traitorous dog!

(this is the part where we all pretend we fell for the cunning ruse, right?)

DeletedUser

Ajax, I hate it when people spout things without thinking of research. Oh, and Zlutan, if you wish to brag, might I direct you here? Viva has 5x the losses of TA, and that's not including D12 in the equation.

I guess Zlutan post was removed because I don't see the post that you and Ajax are talking about :(

DeletedUser

Dunno about Ajax, but I was talking about Zlutan's future post where he brags about Viva taking those 4 cities.

DeletedUser

Yes, just jokes. I can't get a screen shot because Trys quit (or he'd make one for me :D).

Hm. Make. Implies forgery. Now, "take" on the other hand, wouldn't imply forgery.
If you wish, I could share each and every message I have had with Trys since the op started, even before if you'd prefer. There haven't been that many anyhow, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

DeletedUser409

Zlutan I know you think you are all "Great" and everything.. But I have yet to see you take a city from TA or D12 yet. Only 1 LS attack against my city :)

You want to see how i conquer cities from TA????
ok my friend look special for you
only in a day i,my friend(ciupanezu40),naz from SK , only we in three players started 9 revolts in TA cities especially Acupuncture(1 city),Sheridan(2 cities),Rhyknow(3 cities),kydos(2 cities),Hijack(1 city)
and conquered 3 cities from 9 possible only just in three members so if i want i can conquer you too and i will show your aliance this thing
like i said it before this is you and your aaliance who think you aare the greatest :D:D:D
now look the prove ,,,amigo!!!'''

u915cvNgZb7iHPlh7opt.png

Gu4klgP2KO8Ey_Zn5FAm.png

UTpSwORehLcAFlFOjgeP.png

the last image is about our friend deea conquered from TA :D
ooh and yes just after i took one of kydos' cities and deea took also a city, kydos left the game and now TA conquered him :D:D:D so tell me please who is now weak me or TA members????

DeletedUser409

Ajax, I hate it when people spout things without thinking of research. Oh, and Zlutan, if you wish to brag, might I direct you here? Viva has 4x the losses of TA, and that's not including D12 in the equation.

bro like i said to you before those players you conquered were inactievs and weak players ;)
but i did take cities from you among months i did it in a simply sunny day :D

DeletedUser

Funny. Skyflight, from whom we took 2 cities, is inactive? ciupanezu, from whom we took a city as well, is weak?

Btw, kydos is far more focused on Gamma, that is the true reason why he quit, your taking of those cities just allowed for the alliance to be fully aware of this.
As for Hijack, that was an good conquer, can't really put it down or anything.

Now, the question is, if we take one of your cities, would you just make excuses? Or would you admit you weren't good enough? "Pride goeth before the fall" I believe is the saying.

DeletedUser409

Funny. Skyflight, from whom we took 2 cities, is inactive? ciupanezu, from whom we took a city as well, is weak?

Btw, kydos is far more focused on Gamma, that is the true reason why he quit, your taking of those cities just allowed for the alliance to be fully aware of this.
As for Hijack, that was an good conquer, can't really put it down or anything.

Now, the question is, if we take one of your cities, would you just make excuses? Or would you admit you weren't good enough? "Pride goeth before the fall" I believe is the saying.

hey look ciupanezu first of all was starting to demolate that city and he told me we will give this city to enemies so we stopped to defend it :):)
skyflight yes two cities but in thha time we all had problems and did not have support to give him and i am upset of this :(:(
but now i am ready to help him all the time :)

DeletedUser504

HTML:
bro like i said to you before those players you conquered were inactievs and weak players ;)

What, you mean like roughly 15 of your own conquests? ;) You didn't really think we didn't notice you gobbling up your own inactives to get bigger, did you?

See, this is where it all gets silly.

DeletedUser

Funny. Skyflight, from whom we took 2 cities, is inactive?

My first city conquered was a good conquer. The second one was more or less given to you. It was not defended. I purposely lost it so that I could get another closer to home. So I guess I could be described as inactive when it came to the second city. I surely wasn't active.

DeletedUser

Once you kick a player out and take their cities, that trust is gone and there'll always been that grudge. So he won't be coming back so I'm guessing he's pretty much finished.

DeletedUser

HTML:

What, you mean like roughly 15 of your own conquests? ;) You didn't really think we didn't notice you gobbling up your own inactives to get bigger, did you?

See, this is where it all gets silly.
I actually do the same thing to get bigger. Take inactive cities but I still support and help clear cities out for my members :)
TA and D12 should give Viva some credit. They have made it this far in the game.

DeletedUser504

Everyone does it, from time to time, sure. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Zlutan trying to berate TA for something which has been pretty much the chief contributor to his own success.

Like I said, it all gets silly. ;)