Trying to understand how GODs work with multiple cities

DeletedUser

I just found something out that may be of interest.

I have two cities. both worshipping Hera.

I had 180 Favor points that are shared between both cities. So I casted happiness which took me down to 60 favors remaining and then I cast the spell that gave me 200 of each resource. until I had no favors remaining.

He comes the fun.

Inside my main , I switched Gods, from Hera to Poseidon. I was afraid that I would lose the happiness spell that I had cast on the city because they inform you that you would lose you mythical creatures, as well as favor points. So now I have Poseidon as my god, and I still have the spell from Hera blessing me with 50% resource production increase. but in my 2nd city Hera is not producing anything. Her favor points are not increasing but Poseidon's' are.

Any Thoughts? I would like to know why the GODS are sharing Favor points. when clearly you have different temple levels in both cities as well as the divine shrine.

DeletedUser

Hello,

If you change a god in a city, it must produce favors. Please reload your page, and wait about a half hour.

DeletedUser

I just found something out that may be of interest.

I have two cities. both worshipping Hera.

I had 180 Favor points that are shared between both cities. So I casted happiness which took me down to 60 favors remaining and then I cast the spell that gave me 200 of each resource. until I had no favors remaining.

He comes the fun.

Inside my main , I switched Gods, from Hera to Poseidon. I was afraid that I would lose the happiness spell that I had cast on the city because they inform you that you would lose you mythical creatures, as well as favor points. So now I have Poseidon as my god, and I still have the spell from Hera blessing me with 50% resource production increase. but in my 2nd city Hera is not producing anything. Her favor points are not increasing but Poseidon's' are.

Any Thoughts? I would like to know why the GODS are sharing Favor points. when clearly you have different temple levels in both cities as well as the divine shrine.

Never mind, figured my own answer out. for some reason my gods were sharing favor points. But since I made the switch, I can see that Hera and Poseidon are producing favors at different production rate. New Question. If you have same GOD in all cities, do they then share favors?

DeletedUser

Fuzzy memory, but I think they share favor, but the production time of favors increases with multiple cities sharing the same God.

This is from the Help on the Temple building:
Favor is calculated as the square root of all your all your added temple levels for the God you worship. i.e, you have 3 cities worshiping Zeus with temple levels 25, 13 and 19. Your favor for Zeus will then be the square root of 25+13+19 or 7.5/hour.

Formula: Game speed x (square root of (building levels + devine statues)

DeletedUser

Fuzzy memory, but I think they share favor, but the production time of favors increases with multiple cities sharing the same God.

This is from the Help on the Temple building:
Favor is calculated as the square root of all your all your added temple levels for the God you worship. i.e, you have 3 cities worshiping Zeus with temple levels 25, 13 and 19. Your favor for Zeus will then be the square root of 25+13+19 or 7.5/hour.

Formula: Game speed x (square root of (building levels + devine statues)

Very straight forward answer with an understandable formula - now all I have to is find my calculator - ah - just remember my computer has one :p.

Thanks for the info

+1 on this one