Troy World Chat

DeletedUser4460

Troy World Chat is waiting for you!

Add troy.world.chat to your skype contacts or post your skype names below to join!

smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

DeletedUser

I got this message. What is it?

Troy World Chat is waiting for you!

Add troy.world.chat to your skype contacts to join and meet your opponents, friends in one group!
Don't answer this mass mail.

DeletedUser4460

It's a tradition by now that on almost every server someone opens a skype group where players, opponents can meet and have fun, motivate or tease each other to enrich our game, community life and have more challenge without the pressure of receiving warnings by saying a bad word - after all a live chat has some advantages over forums, though none of them are replaceable.

To preserve your anonymity and avoid the accusation that anyone would use your skype activity as intel please after being added to the word chat, remove from your contacts troy.world.chat ! If you leave the group, but would like to rejoin, you can be re-added anytime if you resend a contact request.

Because of the load of the messages I'd also suggest to turn the notification settings off for this group. Hope more of you will use this opportunity to get to know your ingame mates, at the moment over 40 players are part of the group.

DeletedUser

Be forewarned, there is no moderator - I get to say exactly what I want. Join at your own risk.