Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10246

well the weekend warriors have their world along with the lazy and goldies... at unit speed one and 3 for settings a player wouldnt even have to farm ,, you couldnt attack fast enough to need those resources. morale Really... i'd just stop at 40 and build slots , no motivation to grow . all simmers love that.

sooo bad... so disappointed !! my wife will love it. she will think i quit the game waiting 6 weeks for another world to open.

maybe she would like it if you became a "weekend warrior"
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser11706

i say what i feel when made it involved thinking, not gold buying, and it wasn't made in America, it was given for i small sum to inno.
inno wants money. do you mods make money ? all grepo (inno) wants is money if they and you think of ways to make more money, it will be the downfall, you all ready for this, inno included, since the game doesn't make them any money any ways they wont care.

i guess they don't make any money, i guess, being the number one of this type of game, so bye bye grepo and inno you will fall in less than a year at the rate you have been going.

DeletedUser7992

These settings make no sense to me.. world speed 3 but unit speed 1 ??? Sieges will never ever be broken. Put somebody in siege and they will never be able to break it with 8 hour cq and that slow LS tt.. this will be a turtle world where everybody who plays will just click DLU and or bireme. This says to me inno is so out of touch with the people who play the game .. First world from Crimson is a dud.. I do believe instant buy and moves like this will be the end of the game as we know it.. So long fellas it was nice to know you.. I will retire from
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif
grepo forever.

DeletedUser

These settings make no sense to me.. world speed 3 but unit speed 1 ??? Sieges will never ever be broken. Put somebody in siege and they will never be able to break it with 8 hour cq and that slow LS tt.. this will be a turtle world where everybody who plays will just click DLU and or bireme. This says to me inno is so out of touch with the people who play the game .. First world from Crimson is a dud.. I do believe instant buy and moves like this will be the end of the game as we know it.. So long fellas it was nice to know you.. I will retire from
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif
grepo forever.

lol over reaction

DeletedUser

Making a joke dude. You use gold, so instant buy should be good for you :p

Look for the positive things

DeletedUser11706

only a few have the gold to play with, sad to real life has a few things to say.

Making a joke dude. You use gold, so instant buy should be good for you :p

Look for the positive things

you have to be a grepo op by all your remarks, about spending gold is a good thing, about to quit as well.
playing chess for free on the net is in my views better than grepos make believe joy land.

DeletedUser7992

you have to be a grepo op by all your remarks, about spending gold is a good thing, about to quit as well.
playing chess for free on the net is in my views better than grepos make believe joy land.

you couldnt op me with 2 alliances bubba ! I will smoke you in chess as well Bigpeteforty8 on the chess with friends app

DeletedUser4951

Exit siege time goes up with certain troop speeds. :)

But I agree these settings make no sense. If you want to test instant buy, it might be a good idea to encourage people to use it and NOT hinder them with morale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

Truth be told, if you need to buy troops with gold when you are effected by morale, you're doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

well the weekend warriors have their world along with the lazy and goldies... at unit speed one and 3 for settings a player wouldnt even have to farm ,, you couldnt attack fast enough to need those resources. morale Really... i'd just stop at 40 and build slots , no motivation to grow . all simmers love that.

sooo bad... so disappointed !! my wife will love it. she will think i quit the game waiting 6 weeks for another world to open.

The boss says we might just try this world. so we might be joining. i just had to get past my utter disappointment , dry my tears a bit.. :\

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
Well I had been suffering from nightmares. Scenes of cross eyed noobs all moaning "why did you take my city?".....scary
But then my grepo-therapist recommended I only play conquest morale on worlds. My guilty conscience is almost gone.
I'm gonna sleep great with this one. Can hardly wait.

DeletedUser4951

Update on PB, we have decided to vote on entering. We will announce our answer later on today/tomorrow for some of you.

DeletedUser

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not Ghost
I'm telling you why, the
CHiGuanas are coming to town
We're making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
We see you when you're sleeping
We know when you're awake
WE know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not Ghost
I'm telling you why, the
The CHiGuanas are coming to town

chigugaunas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is a grepo op... :s

No, I don't use gold.

The CHiGuanas are coming to town

I think it should be TROYguanas. :p

DeletedUser11830

What time will the world start? I am in the UK and trying to work out when I will first be able to start my new adventure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.