Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

Under what circumstances would it not be considered a pre made, even if it was just me. The literal meaning of pre made in grepolis is an alliance formed before a world, if you want to get technical it doesn't even need one member!

Not much of a team if its just you though, is it? But maybe i'm just all disappointed, you kept making little digs but now you're not going to show up. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

I see... well I am disappointed on the recent rude remarks towards me, I don't really want to be enemies any longer, I admit your pre made is probably better than mine in many ways... I can't hide that, but I don't want this forum war between us to go on any longer. That is unless you want it to.

DeletedUser4951

I just want an actual war, mate. :)

Wookie...Sparta is an uneventful world isn't it?

DeletedUser11139

Yep the world is open.. Hurry up and Fill that core for me..

DeletedUser

Played....

I created Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors. im not in that world anymore. Work took over at the end of the year so needed time off Grepo

DeletedUser10504

Played....

I created Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors. im not in that world anymore. Work took over at the end of the year so needed time off Grepo

Haha thats where i remember you now. you had that fantasic 4 picture as your profile pic, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.