Troy Milestones

DeletedUser

I vote we let Boiler win all the awards. He is the only one who prepares speeches!

DeletedUser11886

Transcript from Tonight's Award Ceremony : Award for first to 5 city's

Thank you... APPLAUSE ... Thank you .... APPLAUSE ...... Thank you......

Fist let me start by thanking our team the CHIguanas... ... APPLAUSE..... without them none of this would be possible.
Next I'd like to thank my parents who without them and a commodore 64 i might not have ever got interested in computer gaming....... Mom , Dad i know you wanted me to use that as a tool to further my education BUT Look at me now.. i promise i'll move out of the basement soon ...... APPLAUSE , LAUGHTER .......

I do need to Recognize player ZERO-SUM who couldn't be here with us tonight.. He was involved in a Tragic Boating Accident Last Night. I know he wanted this Award badly . Get Well Soon Buddy. You Can Always Rebuild A CS Ship. But your important to us all ....... APPLAUSE

I need a tissue please... WIPING TEARS .. Most important .. Our Founder Jaham4u ... I'm bring back the Trophy GUYS ....... ROARING APPLAUSE

This guy is my bp farm..

[report]075813550f7631c57424c2da0b9f6999[/report]
[report]0b9afcbb72c1b33e1aebf21e451372fc[/report]

DeletedUser

Transcript from Tonight's Award Ceremony : Award for first to 5 city's

Thank you... APPLAUSE ... Thank you .... APPLAUSE ...... Thank you......

Fist let me start by thanking our team the CHIguanas... ... APPLAUSE..... without them none of this would be possible.
Next I'd like to thank my parents who without them and a commodore 64 i might not have ever got interested in computer gaming....... Mom , Dad i know you wanted me to use that as a tool to further my education BUT Look at me now.. i promise i'll move out of the basement soon ...... APPLAUSE , LAUGHTER .......

I do need to Recognize player ZERO-SUM who couldn't be here with us tonight.. He was involved in a Tragic Boating Accident Last Night. I know he wanted this Award badly . Get Well Soon Buddy. You Can Always Rebuild A CS Ship. But your important to us all ....... APPLAUSE

I need a tissue please... WIPING TEARS .. Most important .. Our Founder Jaham4u ... I'm bring back the Trophy GUYS ....... ROARING APPLAUSE

this was funny ! + rep to this guy

DeletedUser

can i nominate player mookie blaylock from alliance virus for the first to conq a ghost

DeletedUser11895

AzjS6TA.png

I was 4th to reach 2.5k DBP Cleop had it before me

DeletedUser11895

0RBmKhU.png

You Mad Bro? 2nd for 250k alliance points and Rabid 3rd

DeletedUser

chig first to 10k average points
picnic 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

I think PB will also have the title of first to 1mill Total
smiley_emoticons_pokal_gold.gif
BP

DeletedUser11708

Picnic Bunnies: First to have 5 million total points. And the other three alliances in pic made 2,500,000 in respective order. PB.jpg

DeletedUser4951

We officially have a public coalition formed on us. I feel so special, thanks to everyone who made it possible.

*Restricted Access* *.Restricted Access* *Restricted Access* *Restricted.Access*, CERBERUS, CERBERUS2, Offensive Language, Hell Hounds, Horsemen of Hell, The Black Company 1st Bn, The Black Company 2nd BN, and The JOKERS.

While I question the strategy behind some of your motives, like TBC1&2. Strategy like, we are on the other end of the world, RA has cities closer to you, and we are winning our war with everyone in the north. Like if you put the scores together its not even close. We here at PB support the right to make decisions, no matter how unbeneficial to yourself they may be.

88-5 vs this coalition...Don't worry everyone gets a turn. ;)

DeletedUser4951

I'm not. Though don't let the word coalition fool you. Its mostly just them turtling.

DeletedUser

Turtles kill the game for me. with this TT its easy to stack all the front line citys and then watch as your enemy gets terrible BP ratios against you. try and bypass the frontline citys and they have 20+ hours to stack or set up unlimited amount of snipes.

Rather a agressive foe. at least then you have LS and ALU nukes you get to kill for fu while they sleep

DeletedUser11708

Turtles kill the game for me. with this TT its easy to stack all the front line citys and then watch as your enemy gets terrible BP ratios against you. try and bypass the frontline citys and they have 20+ hours to stack or set up unlimited amount of snipes.

Rather a agressive foe. at least then you have LS and ALU nukes you get to kill for fu while they sleep

If you can gather enough forces together, you can take 3-4 turtles a day. All you need is enough Clearances.

DeletedUser6677

I haven't actually looked but I think it's safe to say that I have the next couple bp ones and billybob37 has the next couple town/bad morale milestones