Trouble on the island

DeletedUser

I just need to know if I can move a city that is already founded. A friend plays and asked me to join and be part of his alliance. ok sure why not. trouble is he and I are on the island with 4 other cities. The other 4 are in an alliance and are HUGE and 3 of them have taken to attacking me every day one at a time. I have asked and asked and asked if they could please at least give me time to build city walls or have more then 5 guards. But all that did was make them upset because one of them is no longer attacking every 3rd day but is attacking every day some times twice a day. So I pleased with the 4th on who has not yet attacked me would he be willing to enter a packed so that I might have a change to survive his answer was to send 400 people including monsters and help from his god after me. I am ready to GIVE UP and just stop playing. Please is there a way I can move my city or advice on what to do so I can have a change to see if I even enjoy playing the game. PLEASE HELP

DeletedUser

I just need to know if I can move a city that is already founded. A friend plays and asked me to join and be part of his alliance. ok sure why not. trouble is he and I are on the island with 4 other cities. The other 4 are in an alliance and are HUGE and 3 of them have taken to attacking me every day one at a time. I have asked and asked and asked if they could please at least give me time to build city walls or have more then 5 guards. But all that did was make them upset because one of them is no longer attacking every 3rd day but is attacking every day some times twice a day. So I pleased with the 4th on who has not yet attacked me would he be willing to enter a packed so that I might have a change to survive his answer was to send 400 people including monsters and help from his god after me. I am ready to GIVE UP and just stop playing. Please is there a way I can move my city or advice on what to do so I can have a change to see if I even enjoy playing the game. PLEASE HELP

Really sorry to hear what you're going through. I'm dealing with one attacker that seems to act the same. I asked the person to stop and they just said "i have too many resources involved in this". Like I don't have anything tied up in my city. Another guy from his alliance told me to "tell him what happens after you lose your one and only city".

I don't know if you can move your city that you've already built, sadly I don't think it's possible. The only thing I would know to do is hit restart and try somewhere new I guess. Or, you can try to find an alliance that will let you on and see if you can fend off these guys with some help.

DeletedUser

Really sorry to hear what you're going through. I'm dealing with one attacker that seems to act the same. I asked the person to stop and they just said "i have too many resources involved in this". Like I don't have anything tied up in my city. Another guy from his alliance told me to "tell him what happens after you lose your one and only city".

I don't know if you can move your city that you've already built, sadly I don't think it's possible. The only thing I would know to do is hit restart and try somewhere new I guess. Or, you can try to find an alliance that will let you on and see if you can fend off these guys with some help.

Thanks for trying. I guess I will just wait and see what happens I guess at some point one of the four will come out and just take over the city. Then perhaps I will try again some where else. I just wish they understood how much it hurts to be pour yourself into this only to get slaughterer daily. I mean there are other islands with people on them and I know at least one city had enough kinds of boats to be able to sail some where else why me?
I know that was whinny I am so sorry.

DeletedUser

Throw up milita, stop building units, and don't worry about walls. Eventually they'll realize all they're doing is wasting troops. If you keep building troops they're going to keep attacking in hope of some easy BP. If you just throw up your milita they'll lose troops and you'll get BP. Work on getting bigger, and try to find an alliance near you. Just my advice.

DeletedUser

1. You can restart and then pick a direction that the people that attack you aren't in

2. You can try enlisting the militia, they guard your city. Then again you get less resources when you do this, And the guards won't make you succeed 100%, but probably 20 or 30%

3. You can't move your city. But you can found a new city and let them conquer your first city.

4. Dodge their attacks. You can do this by supporting ALL your troops to a different city, then when the attack is over, tell your troops to come back

5. I can't think.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the thing about starting in older servers is that you eventually need to be part of a reasonably strong alliance that can protect you as you get past the beginner stage. Even if you go all 100% defensive land units and a city wall, big players can still get past that with enough support.

Once you're in a good alliance, you can then start colonizing on that alliance's stronghold islands and/or start growing by claiming some of their inactives. And at that point, it gets a lot easier to play the game. If there's a game that's not meant to be played alone, it's this one.

Last edited by a moderator: