Troop Relocate

DeletedUser15356

Would like the ability to relocate troops from one of my cities to another, like you have in Tribal Wars 2. Right now, all I can do is send support.

DeletedUser271

I like it the way it currently is. It prevents people from conquering a city and immediately having a conquest-capable city by moving troops to the new city :)

DeletedUser15392

I don't know, I kinda like that idea. That's actually why I got on here today, to suggest that. I play on hyperborea, so I can't just conquer another players city, but I would like this so that I can send all my support with the original conquest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15593

I also came on to suggest that idea. I was very pleased when they introduced that on TW2. I am new to this game, and would like to switch a couple cities up. I am definitely for the Troop Relocation idea,

DeletedUser15357

Since you're all new to this game, here's why that is a TERRIBLE idea:

As worlds get older and players, bigger, if this was implemented. What stops me from having all of my troops go to one city on an island filled with enemies and then just obliterating them all back to the stone age and then sending them back once done and then sending lots of defenses to that same city so that they all lose everything in their attacks as well??

In a CQest world, that allows players to easily break 99.9% of all sieges, every time, regardless of support

In revolt worlds, this allows players to blow right through support during RR time and land the CS no problem.

All this'll do is cause half the current players, to quit