4091735.png

A Newspaper By A Trojan

Table of Contents
  • Editor's Desk
  • Map Galore
  • What's Happening Next?

Editor's Desk

Dear Reader,

We have reached the 10 Million mark of the world ( The sum of the top 50 alliances) there is roughly 19 months left of the world so there is still a lot of time left.This world has been very interesting and I would like to address a few topics. First of all, Picnic Bunnies has reached over 1M points and the second alliance, Chiguanas, are trailing behind with roughly about 600K. Again, the world is still young and anything can change. The second topic I would like to address is Instant Buy. As many of you know, this is the first world where the idea is implemented. I personally like the idea because the cost of each building is high and is can let new players thrive a little bit longer than usual. The third and last topic I'm going to talk about is the new inventory system. The developers have implemented the new inventory where players can store 5 more spells/buffs inside the territory. The price to get new inventories is 50 and then it changes to 100 after you buy a certain number slots. Below is a picture of an example.(it's mine around a week ago)

[spr]
c61a623f-e142-408d-bc1f-c1e1abb0bf79_zpsa3b720a0.jpg
[/spr]

There you have it! This is all the news for this issue...and I'm sorry to say, I won't be newspapering for this any longer.

~*Rock out*~

Map Galore

This is the alliance map of the top 5 alliances in the world.

[spr]
ff6a38ba-4bab-48c5-b5ac-25b5f671f913_zpsacf34b1c.jpg
[/spr]

Vikings. Reborn~Red
InActive~Yellow
Legion of Death~Blue
Capt Crunch~Brown

[spr]
8197ba53-9308-48a2-adf6-6a1ca1e44ecc_zps955cb2ed.jpg
[/spr]

What's Happening Next?

After playing the world for roughly 2 weeks, what are YOUR thoughts on what's going to happening next? What alliances are going to fall and what dark horse alliance is going to come out on top? Post your reply below!

I hope you enjoyed the newspaper. If you like the newspaper, please plus rep. If you have any comments, complaints, etc, post below. Have a good day! Rock5 out and away!