Newspaper Trojan Chronicles~Issue 1

DeletedUser11560

4080043.png

A Newspaper Made By A Trojan

[spr]Hello and welcome to the first issue of the Trojan Chronicles. I am Rock5, player, staff writer, and staff reporter of the world Troy. Now let's begin! There is no set interval in which the newspapers will be released; if there is nothing interesting happens, then no more newspapers[/spr]

TABLE OF CONTENT
News
Interviews
WW Progress
Top 12 Alliances/Average
Bunny Stuff(Get it? :))

NEWS
Forum: Troy - US43
Created: Jan 13, 2015
Settings: Speed - 3; Unit Speed - 1; Alliance Limit - 70; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest, Morale; Activated

Troy was opened a couple days ago and many premade so flocked into the new speed 3 world. Everyone here also came here to test out Innogames latest idea called Instant Buy. Instant Buy is when you pay a lot of gold to have your buildings instantly completed . There were mixed reactions. Here are some of them:

Trav6612
[Spr]I think I am with TSF as well. I would like to have both options available as I agree sometimes waiting just 30 minutes is okay versus buying an hour.[/spr]

Roaring Whisper
[spr]I personally like the feature - but I also personally think it would be a nice "setting" in the world rather than "all new worlds from now on". It changes alot of strategies.[/spr]

PandoraX
[spr]Definitely not gamebreaking. Hardly a difference from the previous system.[/spr]

Interviews
Questions:
[spr]1.) What are your thoughts for this world?

2.) Have you declared war on any alliance yet?(You can just say yes or no)

3.) How much previous experience do you have in Grepolis?
[/spr]

Responses:
[spr]
5219bc1b-6e8c-43a4-b8d1-5de3bbbe3e8e_zpsb2eee00f.jpg
[/spr]

Other interviews will be posted when received.

WW Progress
[spr]
17eb03b5-a752-4e3c-a387-b17e9292a609_zps62405692.jpg
[/spr]

The world just got started and there are still 20 months still left in the world. Join while you still can before it is too late.

Top 12 Alliances/Average
[spr]
544e23a3-57fc-4697-b568-13887bc1a766_zpse30d1170.jpg
[/spr]

The alliance rankings are probably going to change really soon

Bunny Stuff

One day, I met this animal named Bugs Bunny. He was a funny guy and I decided to interview him so I could have a little fun. So here was the interview with Bugs:

Q: How long are CS travel times?

A:[spr]
imagejpg1_zpsfb939505.jpg
[/spr]

Q: Bunny, what are you doing here?

meme+bunny.jpg
[/spr]

Q:What happens when you are surrounded?

military-humor-funny-surrounded-attack-soldiers-meme.jpg
[/spr]

I hope you enjoyed the first issue of the newspaper. If you have questions, comments, complaints, etc, contact me by using the PM, visitor message or just simply comment below and I'll try to incorporate some of the ideas that you guys give out! Rock5 out
*~End of Transmission~*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Nicely done stogus. I really think you should stick to making Newspapers, you do a great job.

DeletedUser

I'll sticky the most recent newspaper issue for an amount of time (probably a month or so). I would suggest linking to previous newspapers in future newspapers so that others may read the history of the world, it can be interesting sometimes.

DeletedUser11146

This is great, some ideas to add: Upcoming alliances, best hate mail of the week, Maybe the dinamics of whats happening in differen't oceans, so people get to know whats happening out of their area.

DeletedUser11560

The next issue (Issue 2) will be out in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!

Also a few updates:

• A new comics section has been implemented.
  • A maps section has been implemented.
  • An ocean stat feature has also been implemented.
  • An Alliance of the Issue has been implemented.

~Sincerely

Rock5

DeletedUser

Very well done...Thx for taking the time to do this it's appreciated.

DeletedUser11560

Update #3
  • A Background of Troy will be added
  • A Bibliography will be added.

DeletedUser

Thank you for this. I'm recently returned to Grep after a long absence and it's nice to have some reading material between the 5 min click grind. You are very talented. I keep checking back!