Triumvirate - Premade

DeletedUser7805

Averages... Well they tell overall activity.

And activity in this kind of games is the single most important thing.

We don't need to use tons of gold (not that it matters as IO has pointed out, it's part of the game) we are very active players. Your own player said that quote.

DeletedUser4338

looks to me that usual suspects will have a better chance than triumvirate, 16 members, 7 of which are in the top 20, triumvirate has 56, only 5 are in the top twenty for point value? might have a lot of players, but activity is lacking in the beginning, if you're looking for averages, 7/16 vs 5/56, the odds are for usual suspects, unless you want to look into ocean averages.

and gold shouldn't matter to an experienced player, you should know how to deal with gold-users pretty easily if you're very active and know what you're doing.

DeletedUser

It's true, being very active can help counter a gold player. But a very experienced player + gold, versus a very experienced player - gold, we both know who the fight goes to all other things being equal. You're also right in that Usual has a great position and some solid players, they're a solid alliance and I'm unsure why their leader keeps instigating sparring sessions with me in the forums.

At the end of the day we're just guys and gals sitting behind computers having a good time, enjoying a great game. I don't understand why the adversarial nature of the game needs to leak onto the forums, but it does.

All said and done though, I'd still pick Triumvirate in a fight, if we fight :)

DeletedUser4338

with a match-up like that, you'd have to put into effect game mechanics, like the anti-timer and luck, things can kill a good strike in a heartbeat, i found out multiple times the hard way, it really all depends on who can hold out the longest, and that's where you start to find out who is good in a fight, more than who can talk more, i'm in neither alliance, and am only in the world to have some fun, and check a few things out, i'd love to see who ends up the victor, but i would have to choose usual suspects between the two, not sure how experienced you are, but 50 players in the first week of world opening, and only a handful are actually kickin up the pace? you'll be dealing with a good amount of inactives or simmers. good luck though.

DeletedUser7805

You're also right in that Usual has a great position and some solid players, they're a solid alliance and I'm unsure why their leader keeps instigating sparring sessions with me in the forums.
I was just showing my alliance pride. I saw you guys boasting about being #1 and have a hard time biting my tongue sometimes. Make no mistake I can and will, if needed, back up everything I say though. All I wanted was a little recognition for the hard work our crew puts in every single day. Your right at the end of the day it's all about having a good time. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4338

i'm really going to enjoy this world, two high powers that take fun and sportsmanship as more of a priority than the endgame. nice to know there are some players here that realize it's just a game. :)

DeletedUser

The funniest thing about their alliance is calling it Triumvirate and have two leaders, although one of them is basically inactive. :mad:

DeletedUser6111

Haha, oh, Congo. Ease off on the trash talking. Or will I have to post the message some 14-year-old wrote to our alliance leader when he was denied privileges? :)

DeletedUser7805

I can't tell you I'm upset by this news... mostly cause I've known it would come. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Faru Faru

If an alliance falls in the first two weeks of a server and everyone knew it was going to happen, Does it still make a sound?

DeletedUser

What they never figured out, and what I knew, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody...anybody.