Triumvirate - Premade

DeletedUser8424

Looks like we have a good group so far. Could u put a list out, is that possible?

edit: what direction r we gonna b???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have a few questions:

-How active are you and how much experience do you have at leading an alliance?
-Point requirement for the first day
- How does the government work and is there an application for it
-Is it a democracy or a totalitarian alliance where you do what the founder say?

As much as I hate to say this...(gulp)...Stoogey has asked some good questions here. I'd like to see these answered if it's possible. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Talked with Juggernaut in Skype, anyone else is welcome to contact me in game to do the same!

DeletedUser

For anyone still looking to jump in, Triumvirate is the alliance with:

• The highest average points in the top 15
  • The most active & experienced players
  • Uses Skype chat / In-Game forums
  • An excellent core
Here is a link to the rankings as of the time of the edit.

Please message me or post in this thread if you'd like to join and have read the 1st post on page including the requirements and feel like you're up for it.

Triumvir Serekh

Edit: Updated rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ IO you predict "Failure to every alliance besides your own"

I predict success and good luck

DeletedUser

naw i think mass extinction (they won beta me thinks :eek:) and the devils rejects (know a couple of dem) will do well. this triumviri thingy wont tho

DeletedUser7805

You think averages or numbers in general make the best players lol? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Numbers not exactly. Averages... Well they tell overall activity.

And activity in this kind of games is the single most important thing.

DeletedUser

The well-planned and superbly executed mass-use of gold by a neighboring alliance, dropping us off from 1st in averages. You are to be commended, with so many of your citizens polishing your high level senates and academies you can be easily forgiven for having 1/6th the BP of Triumvirate.

8)

DeletedUser

i really really dont understand how using gold is an insult... it part of the freaking game!

DeletedUser7805

We have 16 players to your 55... I'm really happy for you guys that your beating us in BP's lol. Tell me, how many revolts you getting out of those attacks? Or is everything about numbers with you guys?