Tried the following- now what?

DeletedUser

World: Theta
In Game Name: Smartasticus
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes- it occurs on both machines i play on, but only in Theta
Have you tried a different connection: No- connection is fine as my other accounts have no issues
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Problem occurs in both IE 10 and latest Chrome (downloaded and updated as of this posting)
Overview of the bug: Cannot access any Alliances, Profile tab, Settings Tab, Invite Friends Tab, Chat Tab or Forum Tab. They all have an 'undefined' box under them. When I click on Message Tab I see and can read the messages but cannot 'act' on them- ie join an alliance. If I click on one of the messages to join, it just takes me to the page to create an alliance, not to join an existing one.
How often this occurs: Daily//On Login
Work Around: That's what i am searching for!!!
I am running Win 7 Ultimate, i7 3770K w/8GB RAM, AMD 7870 vid w/ 2GB VRAM. My other system is similar except video card where I am running dual 6850's. As stated, it occurs in both IE and Chrome.

DeletedUser5

I'm logged in to your account, and I can't recreate any of the issues you have described. The user agent string from your IE logins show you're either using an out dated version of Internet Explorer, or you have a plugin on that browser which is interfering with your gameplay.

Im afraid the issue is either your browser, your internet connection, or your machines. One test you could try would be to login on Google Chrome in an Incognito tab. This would deactivate any plugins you have, as well as exclude a caching or similar problem.

DeletedUser

I'll try that and see. IE 10 is running w/ no plug-ins, but we are talking microsoft. lol

DeletedUser

Went to my second computer, started Chrome, started in incognito window and logged in. Many issues cleaned up but I still get sent to a page to start an alliance rather than join one of the ones listed via my messages. Game play is not an issue, just the rest of the menu options on the bar. Crazy or what?

DeletedUser5

Most likely, if you have invites in your inbox, but not in your alliance section, it is because the invite was revoked. There is no message sent if an invite is revoked, which often leads to this confusion.