Trash Talking Thread~US44 Zakros

DeletedUser12130

Let's be fair with our accusations here, he wasn't spying. I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out though:p
He was indeed spying and he is indeed visiting the rim. He was caught with his hands in the cookie jar. He also tried to get others to attack us while in our alliance and they forwarded the messages to us. If that's not spying and backstabbing please tell me what is. Anyway next up on the Ronorus show watch Rom make himself look even sillier as he tries to unite the world against MN. I have never in my many many years of playing war games of all types have i seen a bigger ego maniac then RONORUS...

DeletedUser9851

"They are so hell bent on ruining someone's day and then rubbing their nose in how great they are or how awful that person is."

This is just part of the second message. If in fact MN is belittling players after taking their cities, then I will lose all respect for the entire alliance. There is such a thing as winning with honor. To me being ranked #1 means nothing without honor. Is it true? I don't know.

If it happened to you, tell us about it.

DeletedUser12130

"They are so hell bent on ruining someone's day and then rubbing their nose in how great they are or how awful that person is."

This is just part of the second message. If in fact MN is belittling players after taking their cities, then I will lose all respect for the entire alliance. There is such a thing as winning with honor. To me being ranked #1 means nothing without honor. Is it true? I don't know.

Horse Hockey...More of the all mighty Ron wagging the dog...Guy is a hell of a spin doctor...I am the good guy the 149 other players there are bad people and insult the world yeah right. Ya got caught and now you want to make it look like we are the bad guys please...

DeletedUser

I have actually personally said congrats to some after taking their cities... Ron, yes we are proud to have rimmed him off the server for all the trash talk and negativity he brought towards us. I value good enemies, which is why for a while now, several of my best enemies have been joining my on future servers :) Are we gonna be perfect, no. No one is. If you get caught spying, you deserve to get rimmed in my opinion.

DeletedUser12092

A few short things; he said he wasn't a spy so I was like ok, he's not a spy. He seemed trustworthy enough to support him on that part. If giving CS times to enemies is the only thing he did that doesn't really count either. I mean the defender sees the landing times of the incoming attacks so unless you guys send small distraction attacks after the CS lands then ok, I can see how he's a spy from that. Besides, to my knowledge, the "coaltion" against you guys is small if it even still, or ever, existed.

DeletedUser9851

I actually find it hard to believe. I know a lot of the players in MN, I just don't see them doing that. But of course, there bad apple in every bunch.

DeletedUser12092

I imagine there has been some infighting in an alliance as competitive as that so I can see this kind of thing happening

DeletedUser

Actually, there is very little infighting. We all work as one team, which is pretty cool. :) I am proud of the alliance and even more proud that we do it the right way.

DeletedUser

ron was a interesting issue we had some internal issues in DE which caused him to leave and go to MN I wonder what tale he told you though

DeletedUser12130

ron was a interesting issue we had some internal issues in DE which caused him to leave and go to MN I wonder what tale he told you though

How you where mean to him and treated him poorly name calling kinda exactly what he saying we did to him. Its the poor me syndrome. The guy is a bit Narcissistic.

DeletedUser9851

Well, it seems no one stepped up to confirm his rant. And new information has come to light via some friends. Ron, I think you screwed up royally. personally, I don't think his "Stand with us" coalition is going to make a difference. But hey, good luck. you're gonna need it.

DeletedUser12269

I find all of this conversation about Ronorus quite funny. He was a snake in the grass and he wasn't even good at hiding it. I find it interesting that everyone is calling MN all sorts of things in regards to their character and game play. I am quite impressed by their character and devotion to each other and to those that have been loyal from the start. You guys continue to bash on them, go ahead. All I read is.....blah blah blah your the best and i'm a hater........blah blah blah.....You guys use too much gold....blah blah blah.....What is all this talk about EN? Amusing........I usually don't post on forums because it is a platform for the crying and weak, but you guys are comical.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser9851

I find all of this conversation about Ronorus quite funny. He was a snake in the grass and he wasn't even good at hiding it. I find it interesting that everyone is calling MN all sorts of things in regards to their character and game play. I am quite impressed by their character and devotion to each other and to those that have been loyal from the start. You guys continue to bash on them, go ahead. All I read is.....blah blah blah your the best and i'm a hater........blah blah blah.....You guys use too much gold....blah blah blah.....What is all this talk about EN? Amusing........I usually don't post on forums because it is a platform for the crying and weak, but you guys are comical.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

As an insider, you would know about the character of your teammates. But it was one of your own who made the accusation. People on the outside just want to know if it is true or not. The fact that a few of MN have stepped up deny the accusations, combined with no one confirming what he said, convinces me Ron was full of crap.

But Jester, no need to be so sensitive, this is the trash talking thread. BTW, someone told me mflip wears depends :p

DeletedUser

LOL...LOL...LOL... Some more false info there Oggami :) ... Now for some real info. Ron was a trainwreck. Clear and simple... He launched for an op over 36 hours early, he would send crazy mm's out to everyone else, both our alliance and theirs. He would make vulgar comments to people on skype. He mistimed on a cs landing by over 40 minutes. Ron isnt a great teammate who only cares for himself.

DeletedUser12274

"But Jester, no need to be so sensitive, this is the trash talking thread. BTW, someone told me mflip wears depends "

I don't know about mflip wearing Depends but if you have any coupons, you could pass them over to me. It would give me more play time.

DeletedUser

The fact that a few of MN have stepped up deny the accusations, combined with no one confirming what he said, convinces me Ron was full of crap.
I would have been the insider on some of this at least while he was inside Dark Elite we weren't mean to him he took things the wrong way and we are pretty sure he has a god complex and when he made Stand with us and sent out that MM we were kinda confirmed about the god complex thing

DeletedUser9851

I think that I have a week or 2 before I get rimmed by MN. But before i do, There is something i wanted to clear up. In one of my many crazy rants, i accused Mflip of lying about the reason he declared war on TRV. It turns out that he was not completely lying, though I still think he stretched the truth a little, and he was being unreasonable. So Mr. Mflip, I guess I was wrong about you, and haven't lost the respect that I had for you.

Ok then, lets get back to the war!

Come and get suckers thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I think that I have a week or 2 before I get rimmed by MN.

Hey OGGI

Regardless of what getting rimmed actually means (it's rude).

I do like the way you respond to people on here. :D

Lets hope you don't spew to much of the Crimson stuff when/if you do get wiped.

Saying that up until now you haven't been doing that badly.

For someone who is being attacked so much anyway (I have no idea if you are being attacked much) at least.

Either that or grep's just not your thing. Try civ 5 maybe?

Last edited by a moderator: