Trash Talking Thread~US43 Troy

DeletedUser

I try and avoid any association with Trash Talk!

But would recommend players keep to facts, and regardless of what they feel of others. Do not lower yourself to their level, ironically whilst making accusations
Bryle your a great guy , and respected. I would ask you get your members to conduct themselves in the manner you do.
I did try and reply but had been blocked. So now i have blocked him back. I don't feel the need to have these sort of conversations.

[insert conversation between Swetty34 and ineterwet with Swetty34 making cheating accusations]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

You should see the ones from Stino. He goes from trash talking to talking about joining and back to trash talking. :)

DeletedUser

lol its tough to get bp over here cuz we dont have a ton of enemies ;_;

DeletedUser

Gypsy's Lament

So what ever happened to those two talking bed bugs dub colis and Siren 13? Did they get squashed? Hmmm.. does that mean this noob...outlasted the all powerful, the high and mighty, the indominatable twosome?

I have been quiet as have my mates. We were gypsy rising and we did see the writing on the wall with a split alliance in the incredible wonderful world of O55. Yes we did run up the flag, wave goodbye and start over. We didn't quit as some would have you believe. We had the guts and the drive to rim ourselves and work our arses off to get back into contention. Learned a little bit along the way also. Our new alliance is stealth potato and now we got the group we need. Where are you bedbugs? Come out, come out wherever you are.

What is so sweet is the alliances we have purposely eaten have now left us right up against a couple of other alliances who are full of big mouthed buffoons who blew a lot of horns our way on Gypsy's demise. A lot of personal comments were uttered which in hindsight a few people on this server WILL regret. My grandma would call this stirring the pot. Revenge is best served cold? Oh no, when a sleek, silent, lethal group of snipers make their move the heat will be felt as far away as the bunnies. This game just got turned up a notch.

My grandfather would call that "throwing down the gauntlet"

Four names on the kill squad list. 20 others on a "make a detour to kill" list....I could post the names here and the ops would still meet with success. No way these names could possibly stop them. Where's the suspense in that however? Check back for episodes #2-5, as each torn, ragged, bloody scalp, is graphically displayed one at a time on this very page.

My great grandfather would say "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest" I'm not laughing yet!.

DeletedUser11708

So what ever happened to those two talking bed bugs dub colis and Siren 13? Did they get squashed? Hmmm.. does that mean this noob...outlasted the all powerful, the high and mighty, the indominatable twosome?

I have been quiet as have my mates. We were gypsy rising and we did see the writing on the wall with a split alliance in the incredible wonderful world of O55. Yes we did run up the flag, wave goodbye and start over. We didn't quit as some would have you believe. We had the guts and the drive to rim ourselves and work our arses off to get back into contention. Learned a little bit along the way also. Our new alliance is stealth potato and now we got the group we need. Where are you bedbugs? Come out, come out wherever you are.

What is so sweet is the alliances we have purposely eaten have now left us right up against a couple of other alliances who are full of big mouthed buffoons who blew a lot of horns our way on Gypsy's demise. A lot of personal comments were uttered which in hindsight a few people on this server WILL regret. My grandma would call this stirring the pot. Revenge is best served cold? Oh no, when a sleek, silent, lethal group of snipers make their move the heat will be felt as far away as the bunnies. This game just got turned up a notch.

My grandfather would call that "throwing down the gauntlet"

Four names on the kill squad list. 20 others on a "make a detour to kill" list....I could post the names here and the ops would still meet with success. No way these names could possibly stop them. Where's the suspense in that however? Check back for episodes #2-5, as each torn, ragged, bloody scalp, is graphically displayed one at a time on this very page.

My great grandfather would say "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest" I'm not laughing yet!.

I like the name. :p GL in your fight.

DeletedUser

Branthe.

I can't even believe you showed your noob little face on these forums again.

We rimmed you while you were online. And you begged us not to take your city's.

After we rimmed you we rimmed all your leaders and made your pathetic alliance disband even though you were over double our points. And you had to rejoin under a secret name just so You wouldn't be rimmed again by us for a few laughs.

Thanks for letting me know you are in stealth potatoes. I'll make sure to actually come over and rim all of you till I get another player begging for me not too and know it's you with your pathetic terrible snipe timings.

DeletedUser

lol, omg, that is the worst trash response i have ever seen....so lame.

Who da beep are you anyways, never heard of you....you just another of my stalkers trying to make fame by licking up the crumbs I toss you?

You still don't realize i led you guys around like a bull with the ring thru his nose. Every move you made was crafted by me. We wear that crown proudly and allude to it constantly. As do your enemy alliances. A massive sense of pride and accomplishment for us from those maneuvers....and then you guys brag post?....lol...just too funny.. more please!

Dude i once sent a message to Dub, that started "bend over.............." it's appropriate once again here. Most have probably read that letter by now. Whoever you are go stalk someone else.

So you are saying this to grep world? Really?

We rimmed you while you were online. And you begged us not to take your city's.

After we rimmed you we rimmed all your leaders and made your pathetic alliance disband even though you were over double our points. And you had to rejoin under a secret name just so You wouldn't be rimmed again by us for a few laughs.

So this is your brag, let me see if I have this right...ok?

YOU RIM ME,

YOU RIM ALL MY LEADERS,

YOU MAKE ALLIANCE DISBAND BY DOING SO.

Those are your words?....agree?. Everyone reading this do you all agree with this?

Hmmmm, grepointel, let's see, oh here it is. Myself, my co-founder, our two leaders, and our ten best deleted our accts and started over together the same day. Look up Event Horizon. I sent your preening, simpering, woeful, Siren13 a simple. "It's empty" and cleared one of my city's as a tip of the hat. You now think you (Whoever the heck YOU are) had anything to do with that? Thats your brag? You lying sack of....horse apples! No wonder we all despise you people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12131

So if ye guys in potatoes are so good why relocate to the rim,is it because ye were getting roasted in 55 or was ye wer slowly boiling and needed the rim before ye were mashed by yer enemys
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser4951

Why are we still talking about Gypsy Uprising? They're basically like fax machines. Useless and outdated pieces of junk. The only difference is that fax machines still exist.

DeletedUser

Why are we still talking about Gypsy Uprising? They're basically like fax machines. Useless and outdated pieces of junk. The only difference is that fax machines still exist.

talking about it because the leadership that led that train wreck restarted with new names and are now the leadership of SP. which will now be a new embarrassment of an alliance.

as for Branthe. i dont know who you are other than a terriible player that couldnt handle the core and quit after your citys were taken so easily. your now on the rim and still losing to us and we weren't even trying. The fact you had to hide under a new name is point enough to show how bad you are. let me know your new IGN or just run away to new oceans like your so skilled at.

Wont be long until all of SP aka gypsy rising restarts in another rim just to become a joke to the server again.

DeletedUser8159

~too bad my earlier reply was deleted... so ill keep this simple!

yes please brant, join Taras on EN, so i can take your city again and make you ghost once again.... LOL!!!!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser8159

I actually wanted to call out ALL of our enemies.

We've been fighting on multiple fronts for awhile now and just added another minor enemy. You name a decently sized alliance near our main clusters and they probably have us red flagged. With that much fire power and that many numbers we shouldn't be winning against everyone. Yet here we are top O' the world in every stat. Here's the list.

Picnic Bunnies vs Vikings alliances: 34-1

Picnic Bunnies vs Cerberus alliances: 51-1

Picnic Bunnies vs *Restricted Access* alliances: 12-4 they have yet to take one town over 5k from us. We rimmed one of their players.

Picnic Bunnies vs Mountain Warriors alliances: 15-2.

Picnic Bunnies vs Offensive Language: 6-1.

Combined Scores: 118-9.

Here's a list for you guys, maybe try to coordinate something.

**UPDATED**
G162DBU.png

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/43/alliance/7/enemies

DeletedUser

Fairly straight forward

It's the stats for picnic bunnies CQ vs other alliances.

So green is there CQ vs that aliace. Red is there city losses to that alliance. The total +- is on the right side