Trash Talking Thread~US43 Troy

DeletedUser8159

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser6911

Get the lotion, PB is gonna start a fire with all that stroking of the extremities.

DeletedUser

If you want real trash talk, add Troy.World.Chat to Skype. We are currently seeking applicants for abuse. Thank you and good luck.

DeletedUser

So after all of that big talk, Brantthe Bulldog of GR let me walk into his city today. Dub took a city from him this morning, and he proceeded to throw everything he had to watery death. The he sends this message:

Brantthe bulldog said:
I want to give BULL4 to a new and worthy guy on my team. He's earned some help. Very unselfish type who goes all in on a moments call with everything he's got any time he's asked. I want my alliance to see what happens if you stick your neck out for your mates and are willing to die for them. Are you willing to let him work there for awhile or do you guys want that city?

AS IF, we care what his plans are for "helping out" his teammate by giving him a city in enemy territory. Um, what? You mean you're running away and giving your city to some dude, because you are afraid to lose it too, right? RIGHT...

So, later on in the day I decide to rid our ocean of the last Brant red dot which, is when I received this message:

sXbtoBy.png

LOL LOL LOL SMH ROTFL

Ok Brant, I guess you learned your lesson... Now, what was that and why are you bending over again? Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for your arrogance on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...and Gypsy Rising leadership "restarts" aka ghosts. LMAO. It's too good! :D

DeletedUser6677

who is this other noob that follows me around like a good dog on the externals now

DeletedUser

i joined this world a bit late but i think i can deal summm damage, looks like a good world... see yall out there

~Whitey

DeletedUser8159

:eek: Should have contacted me bro... I would have sent you an invite to 56

DeletedUser4951

I actually wanted to call out ALL of our enemies.

We've been fighting on multiple fronts for awhile now and just added another minor enemy. You name a decently sized alliance near our main clusters and they probably have us red flagged. With that much fire power and that many numbers we shouldn't be winning against everyone. Yet here we are top O' the world in every stat. Here's the list.

Picnic Bunnies vs Vikings alliances: 34-1

Picnic Bunnies vs Cerberus alliances: 51-1

Picnic Bunnies vs *Restricted Access* alliances: 12-4 they have yet to take one town over 5k from us. We rimmed one of their players.

Picnic Bunnies vs Mountain Warriors alliances: 15-2.

Picnic Bunnies vs Offensive Language: 6-1.

Combined Scores: 118-9.

Here's a list for you guys, maybe try to coordinate something.

DeletedUser10048

PB is playing a game of hide and seek against them, they hide behind turtle walls and we seek and detroy

DeletedUser4951

I used to get so many slots on Pella because our enemies actually tried to fight back...Sadly that is not the case here.