Trash Talking Thread~US43 Troy

DeletedUser3109

This isn't Trash talk but because of 82nd my friend Jayedawn is 3rd in DBP. I think he would like to thank them for happily donating their troops to his battle point count. I am not sure if he hopes to see them again or not because his morgue is probably full.

DeletedUser

This is the worst trash talk thread I have ever seen. Step it up people!!!

DeletedUser3109

This is the worst trash talk thread I have ever seen. Step it up people!!!
Dear Wrily,
Thank you for donating slingers to Jayedawn he can now say he has 2000 BP without even having to attack another player.
With your help wrily we can have an entire world full of Jayedawns, this would make all turtles so happy but remember not all turtles are calm and gentle some snap back and are ferocious carnivores. If I could I would give you the best grepo attack that never made it past the walls award. Such an unnecessary lose of life all because you wanted to help jayedawn out.

DeletedUser3109

Dear wrily, You should work on your alliance also like the guys out of BP who don't know what an attack button looks like.

DeletedUser7582

Here I am again in this mean old town

And you're so far away from me

I'm tired of stoopid noobs throwing down

When they're so far away from me

Doo dooo dooooo dooooooooooo

You're so farrrrr away from me

Otherwise I'd rim you for being a crying, whining weasel :)

DeletedUser

And with that, I am done. Need to pop on more often.

Please remember to read the forum rules, in terms of this thread definitely look over the Language and General points before posting. Please do not make me regret re-opening this thread.

DeletedUser11876

It was good while it lasted.

Surprised the only direct insult I threw was the word dunce.
Even though it was technically still indirect .

DeletedUser

All my beautiful work, deleted
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser

We could do it over again:D....heehee

Hey dub and siren I did want to say this to you and before you start on me...No, nobody reprimanded me or made me do this ok.

I apologize to you both for calling you liars. I sincerely believed dub that you sent my pm to siren and asked her to pretend and complain to our mod that I had sent it to her. That's what I was mad about. I wasn't even mad you went to mod in the first place. I did think you set me up though and as you can tell that got me going.

Gawd..the rest of it was fun! Wasn't it? You two got game and that was a rare pleasure!

Cheers....Bulldog

For me it's over here tho okay? I'm not really the forum guy and keeping an alliance going is much more where I should be focusing on.

DeletedUser

It's all quiet on the western front. o.o Ominous!....However in this lull i am antsy.

I wonder if I should poke the tiger....again! Lol, kidding, kidding.

I probably get permabanned if I do something like that. They got us pretty well muzzled up now, which is mayhaps for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Trash talk for any alliance/player that cites gold or bullying when we beat them.

Nah bruh, we're just better.

DeletedUser4951

Also not sure why people we beat are saying we'll get bored, disband, and hop to another world. Think about it, why encourage that? Do you really want to fight us twice? Because it went bad the first time...

DeletedUser11560

Look at this guys. We got number one in all the rankings. We also got a graphics mod. We also got a newspaper writer. We also got a humorist. Geez we are such a weird group of people.

DeletedUser11834

I'd just like to point out that I (a player who doesn't use gold, also) am enjoying my time in PB. I hear the daily whining coming mainly from VR, and it makes me laugh every time. We are a team, and I've started to love it. Gold or no gold, we work together, we're there for each other, when you ask for help half the alliance is there for you. And that's what makes the team. I'd like to ask the VR members the same. They are saying we'll get beaten, that we'll leave the world. But are they capable of creating a team like PB? I do not think so.

DeletedUser11560

San Holo is correct. I'm not experienced myself, but I've been attacking and looting cities. All I see in them are empty/no troops. Build them troops guys