Trash Talking Thread~US43 Troy

DeletedUser11139

I bet it's a pink or purple one that you like the most!

You never thought about the black unicorns, racist!

DeletedUser11560

Well as you all know, BP ends tomorrow. We need our carrots and you have the carrots.
10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

That 82nd alliance decides to waste a city slot of founding ROFL

DeletedUser

URGENT

Missing Persons Report:::::::::::::: dot dot - ta-dot dot..... Breaking news from C.H.I.G TV....

there are some folks that graced the pre-world discussion Thread with some strong Talk. Talk of total domination and world control that i fail to see yet. could they be afraid of the challenge takers ? or just waiting for the rim to fill in more ? urgent questions.

Mccontractor where are you ??????? Nax lets play ..

DeletedUser

As should be customary for all trash talk threads, here's your friendly reminder from your local mod to avoid personal insults and follow the Forum Rules. This does mean yo momma jokes are off-limits, as well done and hilarious as some may be. If it gets out of hand I will close the thread.

DeletedUser8513

Well that take the hot air out of my balloon. So no: Your mom is so hot, to bad U didn't get more of her looks? Your Dad must be a genius, for marring a smoking hot woman, to bad U didn't get that gene in your DNA.

DeletedUser

That 82nd alliance decides to waste a city slot of founding ROFL

yea that's just plain nutz huh ? , wasting a slot like that, 20-30 ish hours before protection ends. i bet they never played the game before , such a noob move huh ?

(sarcastic comments courtesy of me )

DeletedUser

You don't know it yet - but you are all going down. MMMMmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaahaaaha

DeletedUser8513

Twas the day of judgement through out the lands, not even the loud mouths, came out to make a stand. They all nestled down w/ their wife & kiddies, to find out the next morning, they had lost their cities.

DeletedUser

Twas the day of judgement through out the lands, not even the loud mouths, came out to make a stand. They all nestled down w/ their wife & kiddies, to find out the next morning, they had lost their cities.

Awe isn't that cute.. its like you copied my Christmas theme and made one for your self.. that's very nice. next year we'll be having original idea class. then you can come up with your own smack down talk..

DeletedUser8513

Your theme story. Piff, that's funny. You older than dirt? I believe the theme was around for centuries. If I was to read every thread in here, I'd be older than dirt! Bit me! Here let me throw U a pity party. Boo Hoo!

DeletedUser

Your theme story. Piff, that's funny. You older than dirt? I believe the theme was around for centuries. If I was to read every thread in here, I'd be older than dirt! Bit me! Here let me throw U a pity party. Boo Hoo!

take out the sentence " if i was to read every thread in here " ..... no where did i write it was a thread in here.. guess your just a good guesser or your a bad...... ............ pants on fire , hang you up on a telephone wire.

DeletedUser8513

My bad. I misinterpreted of what U were implying. I made incorrect assumption. - rep for me! Call me the smuck!