Trash Talk

DeletedUser2610

Daaamn, impressive man, that's some heavy weight! What body fat %? I'm working on my bench, but am stuck at 2 plates. Hoping to get it up to 3 plates soon *flex*

What do you squat? Remember never skip leg day...

Vindication

Senior Citizen
@Symbiosis
Atm I'm at 275lbs for 3 reps, but am working up to 3 plates. It sucks doing legs, because I have to walk around 5 miles everyday from class to class.

DeletedUser13882

Vindication if you skip leg day, I am going to make fun of you for it at every opportunity...

...says the woman who skipped leg day this morning. Hopefully I can work it in this afternoon.

DeletedUser4951

So Harnessed Deliverance has taken to kicking its players when we conquer them now.

DeletedUser

So Harnessed Deliverance has taken to kicking its players when we conquer them now.

this is true, we kicked our founder.

i suppose the CK method of ghosting before siege is over works fine. RIP Garjo and apoxanou.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

this is true, we kicked our founder.

i suppose the CK method of ghosting before siege is over works fine. RIP Garjo and apoxanou.

We can't control if they ghost nor do we encourage them to do so. We take our knocks when they come. I mean it does beat sending a bunch of small attacks at the siege like HD does. But hey collectively ya'll got to 2 conquests...that's counting TG taking one. We have 11 between you guys with a few more on the way.

DeletedUser

We can't control if they ghost nor do we encourage them to do so. We take our knocks when they come. I mean it does beat sending a bunch of small attacks at the siege like HD does. But hey collectively ya'll got to 2 conquests...that's counting TG taking one. We have 11 between you guys with a few more on the way.

nice, noobs that cant post an incoming ( minus a few good ones ). come after a bigger fish... [town]275[/town] bb code to my main, anytime bud.

DeletedUser4951

nice, noobs that cant post an incoming ( minus a few good ones ). come after a bigger fish... [town]275[/town] bb code to my main, anytime bud.

Doesn't sound like our problem. Sorry your team recruits food buddy. But don't worry we'll get there. :)

DeletedUser9851

As with The Goons, and SPARTA/Darkness of Sparta

Sometimes players have to be kicked, especially if they didn't even bother to post that they were being conquered. I've got no patience or sympathy for them.

DeletedUser10246

Sometimes players have to be kicked, especially if they didn't even bother to post that they were being conquered. I've got no patience or sympathy for them.

If they were under your flag then that's on you, maybe next time you should invite better players. Not taking the city loss is a clown move bro.