Trash Talk

DeletedUser10048

It is the coward who is unhappy with their alliance but afraid to leave because they "might" have to play grepo. I've always been one to say No members is better than disgruntled members, it is typically those disgruntled members "leaking" intel. Grow a pair and leave your alliance if you're not happy with it

or get kicked
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser8645

Or that hahaha
Ill shut up now :(
I still admire and respect you supa, sorry for causing more drama, I'll admit i don't know when its best to **** ill be a better grpeop layer when i learn :( maybe if you were leading I wouldn't have gotten bored and frustrated and picked a fight I couldn't win, I've always gotten along with people best when leaders would support my CSes. I still have fond memories of Be0Wolf who would support my Cses with 2000 biremes after i got a few sieges broke by LS, and infa Red who took WhozDat's city for me, and Outapodore who Kill his manticore every day in my defense hahhahaha

DeletedUser10246

I've always gotten along with people best when leaders would support my CSes.

So now I didn't support your cs's? Was I not up on multiple occasions timing with you when I would normally be sleeping?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8645

No because he was acting like another drunken leader who wanted to kick everyone he didn't like just because he didn't like them.

DeletedUser10246

No because he was acting like another drunken leader who wanted to kick everyone he didn't like just because he didn't like them.

https://gyazo.com/98bb45854a1583f9f0d375839431b6d6

note the date, this was after me telling you nice job with your snipe well after you had been kicked, you were kicked because you gave a countdown like a child to get your forum mods back when i said no you said something drastic would happen, and then proceeded to spell bolts on me lol

So you see if anyone was acting like a drunkard it was the spoiled little girl that got called out on her stuff and then said she would harm her own alliance. Remember it how you want Hope/Kim/Simone/whatever name you are using. I was your biggest defender and best asset you had in that alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I was going to get drunk at MSU for partying reasons tonight. After seeing that cancer comment, im going to get drunk to forget I saw that not even kidding that's beyond screwed up.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Please remember to report any personal/real life insults using the support system. Flaming each other on the forums does not make the situation better.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser9082

My guess is because the leaders weren't so good, but yea I've seen that too. MRA's help make the world go round too ya know. ;)

DeletedUser9662

I just saw an MRA collapse on here because of its leaders. Having weak leaders really affects the alliance

DeletedUser9082

Yea I completely agree with you there, I've lead a few MRA's so to speak in my grepo time, have had a few of them go for wonders too ;) A lot of it comes down to leadership. Some people just shouldn't lead. So when people bash or group all MRA's into the same boat I usually smile. I've also found some of the best players I've played with through MRA's. One I knew ended up being one of the top 3 fighters in Rho world. Great player too. Dragonrwb.

DeletedUser9662

I don't really think some people shouldn't lead, I mean I know I shouldn't have been leading alliances when I first played. I was awful at leading, yet I continued to do so. I kept getting better every time. Some people say a leader is born, but I feel trying over and over again can really help. Reading guides does too haha

DeletedUser9082

lol :p Yea idk that anyone just wakes up and says their gonna lead an alliance on grepo, its molded over time. Some people are just good leaders tho naturally.