Trash Talk

DeletedUser10169

Why wouldn't the top players want to come to us? We easily have the best team in this world. Say all you want to try and deny it. But it's been that way since we joined this world.

And I wasn't saying you guys suck at grepolis. Kings said he was "playing" with his food. I suggested he stop playing because he must not be very good at it. I think you guys are great players and done a lot to be proud of. But you are tarnishing your rep by being sore losers and hating on us. Just be a good sport and play hard. We will do the same.

DeletedUser12333

Why wouldn't the top players want to come to us? We easily have the best team in this world. Say all you want to try and deny it. But it's been that way since we joined this world.

And I wasn't saying you guys suck at grepolis. Kings said he was "playing" with his food. I suggested he stop playing because he must not be very good at it. I think you guys are great players and done a lot to be proud of. But you are tarnishing your rep by being sore losers and hating on us. Just be a good sport and play hard. We will do the same.

nah dude not saying this because I am a sore loser, but you guys arent the best "team" in this world, are you good yes you know the game but far from the best.

as far as sore losers, I cant speak for everyone but for me i am not hating because we are losing cities, anyone who knows me and ever played with me knows i am not a "sore loser" heck i have had my butt kicked in lots of worlds and still got along with the players, i wouldnt join for personal reasons that is only because of a select few. heck i would prefer to rotate for KoD then see koopa win and they are taking cities from us too lol

DeletedUser6798

Soo you are butt hurt Mazda....

See Rated.. what Mazda wont say is that he feels betrayed by us. Mazda and Chris talked with Marie and me before we even knew Baris was going to open up. We both had premades, and did not bring them together because of 1 reason. They wanted to be in the core, and we wanted to be on the rim. So instead we decided then and there that we were going to be allies from the moment Koopas joined. Each others sole pact.

But the thing is, no one ever told Boomer about this agreement. And before Koopas even joined, TBD has a pact with Jossy, and a NAP with APOC. Both top 10 alliances by the time Koopas joined. Then went we went to Boomer about our agreement, he reluctantly agreed to a pact. Mazda was one of the ones that helped push for it. It wasnt what we signed up for or agreed to before joining, but these were friends so we tried to make it work.

Thats where it all went down hill. Boomer had a different plan for TBD and Koopas werent a part of it initially. So eventually Koopas, TBD, JG, and APOC became 4 of the top 6 alliances. Thats when we decided to even things out and end the pact. This hurt Mazda because he was one of the ones that stood up for us when we first joined, and because he had played with several of us over the years.

I am one of those people that are the reason Mazda wont join and why it is "personal." I helped him in several servers including the one he won a crown in, and he had helped me out in the past too. But i'm sorry.. a super team was not what I signed up for. This war was supposed to make the world fun.. It has but some people that only care about winning have had their judgment clouded by the true reasons Koopa did what they did. It isnt my fault everyone is so butt hurt.. I still like these guys. It didnt have to be personal.. but they think I stabbed them in the back.. which shows how much of a "friendship" we had to begin with.

But what it comes down to Mazda.. is you can rotate with whoever you want.. WW's isnt why we made this move.. Crowns are overrated... We made the move to have fun fighting.. this is a war game.. You still cant see that which is why you are still going on and on about doing w/e you can so that Koopas wont win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See Rated.. what Mazda wont say is that he feels betrayed by us. Mazda and Chris talked with Marie and me before we even knew Baris was going to open up. We both had premades, and did not bring them together because of 1 reason. They wanted to be in the core, and we wanted to be on the rim. So instead we decided then and there that we were going to be allies from the moment Koopas joined. Each others sole pact.

But the thing is, no one ever told Boomer about this agreement. And before Koopas even joined, TBD has a pact with Jossy, and a NAP with APOC. Both top 10 alliances by the time Koopas joined. Then went we went to Boomer about our agreement, he reluctantly agreed to a pact. Mazda was one of the ones that helped push for it. It wasnt what we signed up for or agreed to before joining, but these were friends so we tried to make it work.

Thats where it all went down hill. Boomer had a different plan for TBD and Koopas werent a part of it initially. So eventually Koopas, TBD, JG, and APOC became 4 of the top 6 alliances. Thats when we decided to even things out and end the pact. This hurt Mazda because he was one of the ones that stood up for us when we first joined, and because he had played with several of us over the years.

I am one of those people that are the reason Mazda wont join and why it is "personal." I helped him in several servers including the one he won a crown in, and he had helped me out in the past too. But i'm sorry.. a super team was not what I signed up for. This war was supposed to make the world fun.. It has but some people that only care about winning have had their judgment clouded by the true reasons Koopa did what they did. It isnt my fault everyone is so butt hurt.. I still like these guys. It didnt have to be personal.. but they think I stabbed them in the back.. which shows how much of a "friendship" we had to begin with.

But what it comes down to Mazda.. is you can rotate with whoever you want.. WW's isnt why we made this move.. Crowns are overrated... We made the move to have fun fighting.. this is a war game.. You still cant see that which is why you are still going on and on about doing w/e you can so that Koopas wont win.

I draw a crown on paper for everyone yay we are all good players now!

DeletedUser9607

I have the day off and I was going to pull some Intel on Kooopa but honestly don't even know the alliance name.. hmm wierd

DeletedUser12324

So, I'm glad this was shared on externals. I'm on VM this week (planned due to work), but have a few short minutes here and there to check in.

@Rated007
Koopa is easily the 3rd best Team in Baris. Yes, you have good players, and I won't take that from you, but top to bottom, not so much. The Top 20 players in this world not in Koopa would never go to Koopa. It hasn't been that way from the start of the world, so that comment can be argued, but not statistically.

@Oliver

I'm glad you brought this up. Oliver brought a little history into the relationship between the TBD and Koopa leaders. Sure, it didn't start like it was supposed to, but communication was the biggest fault of that. For Koopa to say that the only reason they broke the pact was to make Baris a fun world or they wanted a challenge is the biggest farce I've heard. Just say the truth. You wanted to win.

I personally don't care about the crown or even wonders, but I'm a team player. I'll contribute to the team if they want to win or bust wonders for someone else.

The one alliance in this world that gained the most out of the TBD "Coalition" was Koopa. They were, as so many people have stated in the past, completely untested and have done little in this world except be in the shadows of TBD. Once they were able to amass 20million points and a great strategic location, along w/ other alliances at war w/ TBD, it made perfect sense for them to end the pact.

It was a great strategy. Start one month late on the rim away from any natural enemy and ally with the largest core alliance so they don't stunt your growth. Once the rim is secure, end the pact and turn on them. I don't wish anyone ill will in the Koopa team, as I didn't know many of them personally. Where I do have a problem, is as stated, the leadership team were close friends, and if they would win at all costs against players they've known for years, what would they do to people they barely know? Take note Baris and future servers.

The upcoming months should be interesting and fun. I look forward to the challenge that Koopa has presented. I'm sure this will get a lot of comments, so if you're going to comment, bring the facts.

DeletedUser

So, I'm glad this was shared on externals. I'm on VM this week (planned due to work), but have a few short minutes here and there to check in

Now I know when you get off VM. I WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR CITIES :mad:

DeletedUser12333

thats a pretty brief description of what happened and definitely more leaned to your version, but not a shocker there lol.

you know damn right i was pissed about it, butt hurt? no just the back, still trying to pull them out. I get it, I play different then most in this game but you know that. I am always straight up and try to surround my self with people who are and is probably why i suck at diplo lol. its the canadian in me lol.

but then today to get some hey how is everyones health message on skype i am worried message from you, please man. I appreciated the help in the past but ya we wont be playing together any time soon lets call that what it is lol

DeletedUser6798

@Oliver

I'm glad you brought this up. Oliver brought a little history into the relationship between the TBD and Koopa leaders. Sure, it didn't start like it was supposed to, but communication was the biggest fault of that. For Koopa to say that the only reason they broke the pact was to make Baris a fun world or they wanted a challenge is the biggest farce I've heard. Just say the truth. You wanted to win.

I personally don't care about the crown or even wonders, but I'm a team player. I'll contribute to the team if they want to win or bust wonders for someone else.

The one alliance in this world that gained the most out of the TBD "Coalition" was Koopa. They were, as so many people have stated in the past, completely untested and have done little in this world except be in the shadows of TBD. Once they were able to amass 20million points and a great strategic location, along w/ other alliances at war w/ TBD, it made perfect sense for them to end the pact.

It was a great strategy. Start one month late on the rim away from any natural enemy and ally with the largest core alliance so they don't stunt your growth. Once the rim is secure, end the pact and turn on them. I don't wish anyone ill will in the Koopa team, as I didn't know many of them personally. Where I do have a problem, is as stated, the leadership team were close friends, and if they would win at all costs against players they've known for years, what would they do to people they barely know? Take note Baris and future servers.

The upcoming months should be interesting and fun. I look forward to the challenge that Koopa has presented. I'm sure this will get a lot of comments, so if you're going to comment, bring the facts.

See Chris... Your comments are so contradicting.. You even end it with "bring the facts" when you brought none on your end. That is a fantastic story you painted.. all just to make me and Koopas look bad. And of course make TBD look like the poor victims.

See the thing is, you heard it from me, dani, and Marie. Everyone told you the same story. We didnt have a plan to pact with you and then break it. Thats absurd. Our "pact" was formed well before the world opened. Heres some facts the completely ocntradict what you are saying.

We began talks about this around May.. Before Baris opened. How would we know TBD would be "the largest core alliance" over 2 months before you joined? Oh and that was when your premade at 30 people. Hows that fact?

See this goes to what Mazda said.. and I dont care if you two team up on me on here because marie nor dani will post on externals.. but quit with the butthurt. We were supposed to be friends beyond just a server and you assume the worst of me.. and Marie.. which is truly a shame.

See what I think Chris is you can say you dont care about winning until you are blue in the face, but it really is all you care about. Thats why you are trying to convince yourself and everyone else that Koopas did this just to keep you from winning.

Oh and that "take note Baris and future servers" comment.. yea.. childish and just proves my point. We broke pact with you to make the world interesting and it has become a nice challenge. Well maybe if the 10 TBD players come back from VM..

thats a pretty brief description of what happened and definitely more leaned to your version, but not a shocker there lol.

you know damn right i was pissed about it, butt hurt? no just the back, still trying to pull them out. I get it, I play different then most in this game but you know that. I am always straight up and try to surround my self with people who are and is probably why i suck at diplo lol. its the canadian in me lol.

but then today to get some hey how is everyones health message on skype i am worried message from you, please man. I appreciated the help in the past but ya we wont be playing together any time soon lets call that what it is lol

Please Mazda.. if you dont like my history oh how we came into this world you tell it. I dont see how it favors me when i talk up you and chris for being the main reason boomer pacted with us in the first place.

And please read my response to Chris.. quit being childish.. You upset that I saw him in VM and tried to reach out to make sure it wasnt anything bad irl? Excuse me for being the only adult in this endeavour.. well dani and marie too, because they have held up well through all the trash talking you have done to them behind my back.

You dont want to play with me? I honestly could care less.. because there are still people in your alliance that would. Remember that MM i sent.. all in good humor.. Well while some got upset I literally had people message me back thanking me for a challenge. They get it.. but the people that wanted an easy win.. well oooooooo to them its "personal"

Edit: I realize how absurd this soap opera is to evryone.. so im deciding to move past it. Talk about war, talk about people being in VM.. but im done addressing why Koopa ended the pact with TBD.. its not any fun.. and when people in their own alliance have thanked me.. this is clearly a personal issue for certain people and doesnt belong on externals

DeletedUser9934

28559718-Middle-aged-man-at-home-on-the-couch-watching-tv-drinking-beer-and-eating-popcorn-in-hi.jpg

DeletedUser9851

Wow, I didn't know you knew Donny and Marie

donnie and marie.jpg

Edit: I realize how absurd this soap opera is to evryone.. so im deciding to move past it. Talk about war, talk about people being in VM.. but im done addressing why Koopa ended the pact with TBD.. its not any fun.. and when people in their own alliance have thanked me.. this is clearly a personal issue for certain people and doesnt belong on externals.

Actually:

kewlstorybrofob.jpg