Trash Talk

DeletedUser12333

So.. i think perhaps i should wait... but 24 hours into a TBD OP.. its

Koopas: 33
TBD: 3

you say this to gain a response no doubt lol, but all i will say it was a great OP by you guys and we ran into some crazy defense, I am talking about 1-2k of transports 5k of birs in cities, and not just 1 or 2 cities but a bunch of them. you guys have a lot of defense and offense for the amount of cities.

way more defense i have ever seen KoD able to put up when we attacked. does that make koopa "elite"? or better then everyone else?

I dont think so, stacking cities and building walls is the easy part if you have the resources and the gold. what always impressed me about KoD was the ability to stack directly at RR, or snipe attack after attack. that was impressive, they are still in my books, after attacking and defending both and taking cities from both, the best fighting alliance in this world for sure.

just to add I took one of those 3 >_< (mazda pats his own head and then tickles himself)

DeletedUser9851

resized_bat-meme-generator-you-deserve-a-pat-on-the-bat-b38b3f.jpg

DeletedUser10912

you say this to gain a response no doubt lol, but all i will say it was a great OP by you guys and we ran into some crazy defense, I am talking about 1-2k of transports 5k of birs in cities, and not just 1 or 2 cities but a bunch of them. you guys have a lot of defense and offense for the amount of cities.

way more defense i have ever seen KoD able to put up when we attacked. does that make koopa "elite"? or better then everyone else?

I dont think so, stacking cities and building walls is the easy part if you have the resources and the gold. what always impressed me about KoD was the ability to stack directly at RR, or snipe attack after attack. that was impressive, they are still in my books, after attacking and defending both and taking cities from both, the best fighting alliance in this world for sure.

just to add I took one of those 3 >_< (mazda pats his own head and then tickles himself)

Here's an extra pat to make you feel special
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser9607

Cough, The #1 Defender

Took 2 cities within 1 second from the same player. Da** anti timer -Jhero [Guess it's about time to retire]

mad:

DeletedUser

MEOW

DeletedUser

I hate getting sucked into externals but I need to say this... I used to respect tbd, I did not like the politics they used promoting a one alliance win then using diplomacy to creat wings. However I respected you guys. That said I've seen you over the countless months dominate people and be sore winners with you outnumbering ever person you fight. Insulting people for the excuses they used.. This I ignored. Now that the world has created a fair war for you all I hear is the same excuses your ex enemies used that you dismissed with insults... For this I call the hypocrite card and loose all respect. The fact is tbd you have some very good players and I will always respect that but in this finnal ww were sides have evened on numbers even though you still best us in size you have been weighed measured and most certainly been found wanting. Fact is your loosing you won't die I'm sure your too big but suck it up and be respectfully your no longer winning.

DeletedUser6798

Mazda I am glad you took a city. The first one for TBD actually. Couldnt be happier if it was anyone else!

That being said.. I really dont care if you think KOD are the best fighters. In fact, I didnt mention them, yet you chose to bring them into this, and just to compliment them! Thats not the Mazda i know. Chris sucking up to World Terror. Mazda sucking up to KOD. This is all welllllll very cute. Its clear as lin said you dont want a fair fight. Yes we are smaller than you. So is KOD. And you have a pact with an alliance that is bigger than both of us as well. Koopas continue to have no relationship with KOD, and we ran our op and took 30+ cities from you guys w/o their help. They managed to take 3 cities from you while we hit you. I really wouldnt call that a coordinated effort. But please spin it that way just like chris as you attempt to make the whole world thing TBD is now the victim in this.

I didnt say anthing to "get a response." It was a response. A response to kings saying your revenge/retaliation was going to be epic. So far 4 cities taken in 48 hours. That why i posted. But it is funny we have taken more cities from you during your op than you have from us (this is a trash talk thread after all).

And you even brought up gold!!! Even chris admitted to me that both our alliances have our fair share of heavy golders.. but it doesnt tip the scale in either direction.. it should be disregarded, and when you bring it up it shows you really are grasping.

I love you mazda, but as my "forum warrior" apprentice, you still have a ways to go. ;)

DeletedUser10169

Your playing gave her over 500 VP's to run.

Maybe you should play a different game. You guys suck at this one.

DeletedUser9607

Uoflgirl,

You did a great job personally and as a team. I Guess Cats do have 9 lives - purr dy good

There's still time

DeletedUser12333

Your playing gave her over 500 VP's to run.

Maybe you should play a different game. You guys suck at this one.

hahaha, come on dude, really thats your answer, we suck at this game, the #1 alliance in the world sucks at this game.

even if we lose the war, not just the battle, and some crazy thing happens and we disband, we still have accomplished so much in this world dude and there isnt any decent alliance who wouldnt agree. so i would expect you to see many of the players in TBD to be playing in future worlds on winning teams.

and by the way it would be the worst thing for KT for TBD to disband, where would all the top players in the world go? you really think they would go to koopa? I could be wrong but i doubt it

DeletedUser5827

..even though you still best us in size you have been weighed measured and most certainly been found wanting.
im sorry i cant take any of this seriously because i am laughing so hard at the fact that you actually took a quote from the cheesiest movie ever created and applied it here. Honestly nobody cares about ur analysis of tbd or your horrible movie quotes. The fact of whether u respect or dont respect us.. again, nobody cares. We were caught slipping and no excuses here. koopas had a great op on us and managed to stack 2500 ft's of defense in the city i went for two days later. Congrats to koopas on that. As far as you linwoil, are concerned, you have done nothing, and again.. nobody cares. But i promise you it will not happen twice. Dont believe it ? I got some cities, come get em.

DeletedUser4082

and by the way it would be the worst thing for KT for TBD to disband, where would all the top players in the world go? you really think they would go to koopa? I could be wrong but i doubt it

We already did.8)