Trash Talk

DeletedUser

You would be correct, this is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Yes, every alliance does make naps and pacts but 4 of the top 6 alliances? Come on, who are you trying to kid here? If you're so tough, why the need to "friend" everyone around you that could potentially be a threat? Why not just take the gloves off and fight them? Not confident you could survive without so many "friends"? Smh

DeletedUser

Definitely not a hater here Mr Chris John. I'm simply wondering the others plan on doing. No one can be mad at TBD and quite honestly you have to respect the fact the they've managed to get the other alliances to ride their coattails (my alliance included). It's the "others", like us, that I wonder about.

Why are we opening up the gates for TBD only? Have we not realized that it'll be WW time in prob 1.5(?) months? They might as well have an alliance cap of 800 cuz that's essentially what TBD has without a sister/Nap/Pact. Even more credit to how they've played.

Much respect to TBD

DeletedUser12324

You would be correct, this is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Yes, every alliance does make naps and pacts but 4 of the top 6 alliances? Come on, who are you trying to kid here? If you're so tough, why the need to "friend" everyone around you that could potentially be a threat? Why not just take the gloves off and fight them? Not confident you could survive without so many "friends"? Smh

We started our pact early on with Jossys when no one in the world had an advantage. We weren't #1 and #2 when this was formed. So, I ask you, what did your leaders do to ultimately screw up to allow this to happen? All we have done is fight.

I'm still waiting to hear what alliance you're in by the way. You obviously have a lot to say, but are afraid to show your true identity.

DeletedUser723

@Chris John
First, TBD did legitimately take control of ocean 55 and nobody can say differently. Fighting mostly, diplomacy where needed, all in all it was legit dominance.

Second, was JG really your only ally from the start? Because I've heard rumors of a different story. Care to elaborate? Not taking anything from what TBD has accomplished on their own. Just curious.

DeletedUser9851

TBD and JG pact is well know to all for awhile, so that's that. But my question goes out to the alliance, or alliances that may be on the TBD/JG bandwagon. Why not separate yourselves from them, and fight you own battles. i don't mean attack TBD/JG. But fight your own battles, without possibly requesting defensive support from them. Why can't Rational fight Apoc one on one for example. Now, i don't know for sure if this happening, but it has been mentioned, and no denials were made. If there are share defensive tabs, then support will surely arrive from the Master alliances as everyone needs BP. But it becomes almost impossible to make it a fair fight. Now to the players that are unhappy with way the alliance is being run, it's your own fault. You must voice your opinions to leadership. If they don't listen, then your alliance is a dictatorship, something i would never be part of. Sometimes ineffective leaders must be ousted if they don't listen to reason. The only other solution is to quit in protest. The point being, it's not TBD/JG fault, but your own leaders. Take KOD, they really only have OB as allies. No offence to OB, but I don't believe they bring anything to the table. But KOD cannot break it off, or they will truly be friendless in this ocean full of sharks, yet they are still at #4. I don't care what anyone says about the leadership in that alliance. To be able to hold that alliance together is simply amazing.

But what the hell do i know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

@ Athan

JG was our only pact in the beginning.

@Hooligunz

Still waiting on what alliance you're in.

@ Oggami

Completely agree about KoD having great leadership. I said this when they were being attacked by Argentum. Trash talk aside, they have been fun to battle.

DeletedUser

@ Athan

JG was our only pact in the beginning.

1. They might be your only pact form the start, but we all know you have Apoc as a pact. It has been said numerous times without denial. And Hooligunz, keep your mouth shut. You have to hide behind a fake name and talk bad about people. I have 0 respect for you. Grow a pair.

DeletedUser12324

1. They might be your only pact form the start, but we all know you have Apoc as a pact. It has been said numerous times without denial.

Wrong. Not sure where you get your facts from, but we have never had a pact with APOC. Not sure who has said it numerous times, but it didn't come from the lips of a TBD player

DeletedUser

Wrong. Not sure where you get your facts from, but we have never had a pact with APOC. Not sure who has said it numerous times, but it didn't come from the lips of a TBD player

You've been caught recieving late support from Apoc. My sources are not wrong, and I've heard that you have a shared defense forum with them. Not hating, just saying.

DeletedUser12275

You've been caught recieving late support from Apoc. My sources are not wrong

It does not mean we have a pact with them,i have friends in multiple alliances in this world and i have helped them in the past(attacking and supporting) with our alliances having not relationship at all

DeletedUser12324

You've been caught recieving late support from Apoc. My sources are not wrong, and I've heard that you have a shared defense forum with them. Not hating, just saying.

Not saying your source is wrong, but we've never shared a defense tab with APOC. For the record, I've sniped a CS heading to a KoD city coming from Argentum. This is a big world, where a lot of people know each other. Sometimes people will PM another alliance in which they have no relation to save a city. Late support doesn't equal pacts or shared defense tab bro.

DeletedUser

Not saying your source is wrong, but we've never shared a defense tab with APOC. For the record, I've sniped a CS heading to a KoD city coming from Argentum. This is a big world, where a lot of people know each other. Sometimes people will PM another alliance in which they have no relation to save a city. Late support doesn't equal pacts or shared defense tab bro.

:eek: whatever you say CJ. From past experiance, it had equaled thst.