Trash Talk

DeletedUser12324

I do remember what happened to PiD. Some of my good friends are from that alliance. That very thing could happen here....or not.

The fact is, all you've done so far is run your mouth. Actions speak louder.

DeletedUser8889

time to get smoked in bp rankings by the real gold users :( 60 of those token things for a double bp is godly...

DeletedUser13278

time to get smoked in bp rankings by the real gold users :( 60 of those token things for a double bp is godly...

Will see, having a horde of blue boys is all well and good, but knowing when to use them is what gets ya'll the bp.

DeletedUser12324

Will see, having a horde of blue boys is all well and good, but knowing when to use them is what gets ya'll the bp.

smiley_emoticons_dafuer2.gif

DeletedUser9934

so last night an Argentum guy hit me with 607 swords, 565 slingers, 123 archers, 227 hops, 27 horses. But the best part is he dodged my attacks(left his CS in the harbor) and hit me from the same city >_<

DeletedUser

Where is WM going? It seems like people are leaving and they're losing cities left and right!!! ;)

DeletedUser12275

can you please change your avatar, its a little weird that you decided to start copying me

agree....get him!!! i got ur back,i'll spell-siege him if he does not submit...if that does not work i'll ask our sister alliance LoD to attack him,they are so good man,i am thinking in opening a fan page for them...should i name it "Legion of Death" or "They will be Death"

DeletedUser

Where is WM going? It seems like people are leaving and they're losing cities left and right!!! ;)

Dunno, but I thought now that ToneBox was back from laying down the law and telling his family that grepo was more important then them and work, oh and his recent hospital stay. That they were going to storm the top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

Do you remember what happened to PiD? Same fate will befall TBD
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

i was in RHO as well, and i do remember PID and what happened, sure could happen. The situation isnt the same but still i understand what your saying.

But I dont remember you, and most of those "PID" guys still ended in the #1 alliance pts, attacker, defender, and fighter and won the world. yup the alliance changed but the core players of that alliance won so they did something right i would say.

DeletedUser7789

I was just saying there will be a day when the server realizes TBD as the biggest threat on the server and most top alliances will jump on you. Im not talking about a coalition, Im talking about what happened to AC/AG. You, KoD, DV, KT etc... attacked AC around the same time. No coalition was needed, just attack, attack, attack. It would be crazy to think that TBD will be unchallenged the rest of the server. If you happen to have the same name by the end of the server, I will be amazed and congratulate you for that is usually a hard thing to do.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser12333

ya I agree thats tough and its a long game so things can change like crazy. however people look at the pts and see us on top, but anyone really paying attention will know that we arent the largest. I think we have a target for sure. but you guys are way bigger then us just dont have the #1 alliance, which means nothing so the real question is who will be the first target us or you guys?

and the fact is you dont see a ocean 55 alliance win wonders very often if ever, so i think you guys are the biggest threat.

ok there i sold my self on it the world needs to flip on LoD :p

Here is the Map of TBD and LoD and company

b480dbc15b.png

6b03c29f86.png

DeletedUser12179

ya I agree thats tough and its a long game so things can change like crazy. however people look at the pts and see us on top, but anyone really paying attention will know that we arent the largest. I think we have a target for sure. but you guys are way bigger then us just dont have the #1 alliance, which means nothing so the real question is who will be the first target us or you guys?

and the fact is you dont see a ocean 55 alliance win wonders very often if ever, so i think you guys are the biggest threat.

ok there i sold my self on it the world needs to flip on LoD :p

Here is the Map of TBD and LoD and company

b480dbc15b.png

6b03c29f86.png

It seems you forgot to put in jossy's your sidekick, which you quietly keep to yourselves.

DeletedUser12324

Meh. Jossys does their own thing just as we do.

Maybe we should add in Rational. And, really??? Legion has a 4th alliance now...Wow!

What is the recruiting motto? TBD are scum of the earth. Join us for a crown? We'll get you on the 4th cycle.

DeletedUser12333

here is the Map you wanted to see, still not doing you any favors lol

Jossy has there own leadership and crew, there is respect between the 2 of us but they handle there own and we do ours.

hey I am not saying people shouldnt be worried about us, they should we are the greatest grepers EVER lol (just kidding), but it isnt such a land slid you are trying to make it out to be. I think if people are looking who is threatening there chances of winning, its prob LoD, these days it usually is a MRA that wins, they all hold hands and sing kumba ya while building wonders lol. Me i would love to see 4 plus alliances at the end building, i would be interested in that.

Heck you guys have enough alliances in your own control to make a "coalition" lol, unless you want to fight us one alliance at a time lol

79c3efedfb.png

c6fa67e564.png