Trash Talk

DeletedUser9934

King's name is Drayden? Ugh, I just lost all respect for him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

King's name is Drayden? Ugh, I just lost all respect for him

50577844.jpg

DeletedUser10912

Chris John is handing off cities to Jossy's and TBD, So...jump on them people!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

So, the amazing trash talking alliance hoping Mr. kings who said he wont do to tbd what he did to mom has gone vm because he is busy right? Wrong, he abandoned a second alliance in the time of need. he has started a new account in Edessa... Wow just wow. Kings you should have a talk with tone about how reputations follow you to new worlds. I think it is funny most the people who caused tbd's problems in externals are all abandoning ship and leaving the actual good players who show respect behind to take the beating... for this TBD i say I feel for you. No one deserves that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have to agree. The players that went on VM lost my respect. Most of The people in TBD still fighting do have my respect.

DeletedUser12275

So, the amazing trash talking alliance hoping Mr. kings who said he wont do to tbd what he did to mom has gone vm because he is busy right? Wrong, he abandoned a second alliance in the time of need. he has started a new account in Edessa... Wow just wow. Kings you should have a talk with tone about how reputations follow you to new worlds. I think it is funny most the people who caused tbd's problems in externals are all abandoning ship and leaving the actual good players who show respect behind to take the beating... for this TBD i say I feel for you. No one deserves that.

lol you miss me baby?i don't know everytime i come here i see you talking about me...i told you try ur luck with somebody else you are not my type...again...i play 2 accounts at a time...since heraklion is over i thought i would start in edessa...a new account is easily to handle while on the road...and no i am not leaving baris...5 days i have spent in vm right?i should be back soon ;)

DeletedUser723

lol you miss me baby?i don't know everytime i come here i see you talking about me...i told you try ur luck with somebody else you are not my type...again...i play 2 accounts at a time...since heraklion is over i thought i would start in edessa...a new account is easily to handle while on the road...and no i am not leaving baris...5 days i have spent in vm right?i should be back soon ;)

To Kings credit, he did mention the VM to me over a week before he activated it. As for Edessa, well, maybe he will have better luck there. I still don't expect him, or any of the other TBD players that stuck this out to just roll over and die. But believe me, I will do my best to make them wish they had. To the rest of TBD that did run to VM, good riddance. Only the strong survive here. Take notes on who wouldn't stand toe to toe with the enemy in the hard fights and make sure they don't end up on your team on your other servers...