Trash Talk.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Certain it won't be to you. You use and abuse your members. I respect my people.

Oh, and bailing out on your team at midnight is honorable? I've seen your group do it multiple times and burned a few bridges in doing so. As if returning to us would ever be an option.

DeletedUser15812

Certain it won't be to you. You use and abuse your members. I respect my people.
Lol thats some funny stuff right there!

Abuse does not mean asking members to be active and possibly give more information than how much pot they smoked that day.

Abuse is leaving players out in the cold so you can go be a part of a sister alliance without any warning to them.

I never really understood people's dislike for you before this world but one thing is for sure, you are EXACTLY what others have said about you.

DeletedUser15689

Hmm saved a bunch of players from a sinking ship, they'd disagree with your opinion. Then again I don't care what you think. The "Dano-ites" are my brothers and only their opinion that matters to me. PS I took a city from you this morning in NB.

DeletedUser15812

Lol "saved a bunch of players from a sinking ship" what exactly do you call War Dogs II? All you did was jump off the Titanic to jump onto the Lusitania. I just hope youve learned your lesson and are carrying enough life boats this time. So you don't leave the majority dead in the water for no reason other than your ego again.

DeletedUser15812

On another note bang up job taking that city, you guys have only lost 16 of them in the last 14 hours but that 1 you took man, seriously congrats!

DeletedUser15689

Your MM amused me BigJ. I'm guessing this is the 1st time you faced opposition and can't handle the fact you might lose. It's a game, winning everytime is boring.

DeletedUser15812

Your MM amused me BigJ. I'm guessing this is the 1st time you faced opposition and can't handle the fact you might lose. It's a game, winning everytime is boring.

What MM are you talking about? I haven’t sent a MM in a month. You must be to high to read or write again. That aside no Dan I promise I have absolutely ZERO worry about loosing, especially to you. One thing I know is War Dogs 2 will not be getting a crown. If War Dogs wins good for them, I just know it won’t be with or thanks in any way to you.

DeletedUser15689

How many times have I turned down a crown when offered now. I'd prefer new players get it then me. I'm here to have fun not win myself. I laugh about how serious you take this. BigJ, I may have missread MM/who sent about a spy. If so my apologies.

DeletedUser15812

How many times have I turned down a crown when offered now. I'd prefer new players get it then me. I'm here to have fun not win myself. I laugh about how serious you take this. BigJ, I may have missread MM/who sent about a spy. If so my apologies.

Yeah so seeing that you botched that up completely it seems to make anything else here pointless. Go “have fun” Dan.

DeletedUser15689

Sigh again you show that you take this far to serious. I'm having fun already, you want a fight bring it to me so I can really have fun and giggle

"GuYs LoOk At Me I'm A pRo!" - sinkingdan,a man who not only loses FTS on offense, but on defense as well
15a1613583450d5937c1a90ddc1697b1.jpg

DeletedUser15689

Yeah 3 on isle nukes golded 3X each hurt me bad. Should have sent me a cheque instead of lining Inno's pockets.

That in no way excuses losing THREE THOUSAND FTS. ESPECIALLY with a 0 wall. I remember kicking the DLU from Moby Dick before the wall dropped below 11 (And I only waited that long so everyone got BP from sinking OLU)

Gonna pipe in here with some thoughts as a neutral observer.

Trash talk threads are obnoxious by nature but this one is beginning to jump the shark. It needs an injection of sanity and perspective.

If clearing 3000+ FTS in 34 seconds is actually true, then there were very likely numerous attacks per second landing on the city. Even under favorable conditions it’s a lot of guess work if/when to kick back support when there are so many attacks coming in at once. Depending on the platform and machine the defender was playing from, it may have been virtuality impossible. This is a stupid thing to trash talk someone about, and an excellent player would know better.

Which brings me to my next point. You don’t need to be a special player to trash talk. But when you trash talk as much as Steve is doing here, and especially when your “trash talk” begins to sound more like “I’m better than you,” as it is with Steve’s posts, you better be able to back it up as a player. And an excellent player Steve is not.

Steve, cool your jets. Go back to the pithy needling. No more “lessons” from on high. You’re just not that good, and you know it.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Gonna pipe in here with some thoughts as a neutral observer.

Trash talk threads are obnoxious by nature but this one is beginning to jump the shark. It needs an injection of sanity and perspective.

If clearing 3000+ FTS in 34 seconds is actually true, then there were very likely numerous attacks per second landing on the city. Even under favorable conditions it’s a lot of guess work if/when to kick back support when there are so many attacks coming in at once. Depending on the platform and machine the defender was playing from, it may have been virtuality impossible. This is a stupid thing to trash talk someone about, and an excellent player would know better.

Which brings me to my next point. You don’t need to be a special player to trash talk. But when you trash talk as much as Steve is doing here, and especially when your “trash talk” begins to sound more like “I’m better than you,” as it is with Steve’s posts, you better be able to back it up as a player. And an excellent player Steve is not.

Steve, cool your jets. Go back to the pithy needling. No more “lessons” from on high. You’re just not that good, and you know it.

It was 3000+ FTS containing over 34k DLU and it was cleared out in less than 20 secs. I must agree about not being able to send them back, we literally filled out every single second with timed attacks so not even a bot could make that split second return. I know Dan couldn't stop it in his wildest dreams, no one would. He tried to overprotect himself with 34k DLU which is nuts. Nahmed and I tried to prove a point, and we succeeded. The point is that if someone's really eager to take your city, there's nothing that could stop them, not even 3k FTS with all the spells, heroes, tokens and help from your buddies. Only 2 guys broke that defense and I'm not even in top 40 players, you can easily check that.

Now regarding Steve, just a quick recap - Steve was all alone few months ago in their waters and he successfully defended against them with constant bir snipes and drove them crazy. Hence the nickname "sinkingdan". I don't think he puts himself above anyone, knowing him and his skills he's a very decent guy and a fair player. One hell of a teammate for sure, our whole team likes him a lot. Whenever you need him he'll be there for you, and that's the most important quality when you look for a good teammate. Whether he's a pro, semi-pro, amateur - he is giving his best for the team and that's something that puts him on my top list.

Since it looks like you know him, you do realize he's a very active defender and does split-second perfect snipes, how can you possibly assume he's not that good? Our opponents can't even synchronize their attack times, making bir snipes is a lot harder than that.

Yes I know him. Steve's a good player, and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. Just not good enough to justify blatantly shitting on other players in the externals.

It really doesn't require much talent to sink OLU against... er, let's say, a certain "quality" of opponent.... which, sad to say, are more prevalent than ever in the premium-abusing, event-happy, hugfest worlds of 2020 Grepolis. And those split-second perfect snipes, are, again, really not that impressive. He's doing it with native biremes, and all it takes is the patience and discipline to watch the server time, manage your latency, and know your odds from your evens.

As far as him as a teammate... well that's a story for another day. Suffice to say, it's encouraging to hear that your experience is a positive one.