Trash Talk.

DeletedUser15689

Hey BigJ, he started trash. You peeps got me this morn. Good job .

DeletedUser16436

When I lose a city that's relevant I'll be sure to.

Edit: As you previously mentioned being an attacker, I took the liberty of looking at your conquest history. Amazing work I must say.
351323f1b7b9bf761a996d3266466395.png
I help others take cities. So there is no issue. A lot of players grow by taking some internals. There are people in TBD who grow using internals but hey, cities need taken due to Inactives. Not a negative. If anything I’m helping my alliance by quickly taking cities so the enemy doesn’t get them. Once again, nice try though . Got anything else for me?

DeletedUser16436

That 10k BP in the past month really proves you're helping others!
Once again I bring back the point that I have more BP than you currently so I must be helping my alliance more than you are. And most of your BP is from self defense while the majority of mine is from helping my team so

DeletedUser15689

LOLOL, I posted only 7 of yours for OPs and we took 11 or 12. I think you have no clue about warfare. Keep running to the rim. Obviously running your mouth isn't working out for you

DeletedUser16436

@slasherdan yo sinkingdan, you're 0/2 on cities I defended and 1/3 overall. Come take more of my cities in the 30s, I need to out BP Pudding now.

I’m not bragging about my BP. It could probably be better but you force me to bring it up. I’m not trying to outcompete anyone. I play my game the way I wanna play it and if you don’t like how I play then guess what

I don’t care

DeletedUser11724

trash talk was much more fun in top 12...sounds like a bunch of pre-pubescent 12 y/o boys seeing each other in the locker room for the first time

DeletedUser15165

In other news, stay safe from Covid kids!
169d1d7f4c8c3d0794700e83d782fe5a.png

Although well made and your intentions were no doubt good.

My personnel view is posting anything Covid-19 related in these forums is a little in sensitive at best.

Due to the spread of this virus, sadly there is a good chance that some our community may have lost loved ones or friends or even caught it themselves.

I think it best that we give this subject a wide berth in these forums so as not to upset any members of the community.

For those members of the community who may have lost family or friends due to this virus please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.

DeletedUser16240

Although well made and your intentions were no doubt good.

My personnel view is posting anything Covid-19 related in these forums is a little in sensitive at best.

Due to the spread of this virus, sadly there is a good chance that some our community may have lost loved ones or friends or even caught it themselves.

I think it best that we give this subject a wide berth in these forums so as not to upset any members of the community.

For those members of the community who may have lost family or friends due to this virus please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.

As someone that caught it and beat it, I find it a bit funny honestly.

DeletedUser16308

Steve started this trash talk with his condom breath in regards to all of us.

DeletedUser15165

As someone that caught it and beat it, I find it a bit funny honestly.

I found it funny as well and I also caught it and survived, much to the annoyance of many no doubt.

But some folks might not have found it as funny as we two sick people.