Trash Talk

Mythhy

Citizen
Lol. The competetion doesn't require me on the hotzone, my teammates can easily deal with you guys. But if that changes, don't worry. You will have to be online 24/7 if you want to keep anything that's yours or your teammates.
Until that get something to back you up buddy. You know, take a city from an active player of ours or a city off of Sezame. Maybe don't lose cities to the weak players of our alliance things like that. Because at the moment you're the one with the big mouth without anything to back it up.

Mythhy

Citizen
I guess you don't have anything to show off so you keep your big mouth. I don't need balls to beat a guy like that. lol

DeletedUser16532

I joined the server 4 or 5 days ago
Calm down
You will hear of me when the time comes
Just know
I dont give a monkeys if youre the migthy undicided. Im not afraid of you ;D

DeletedUser16532

I achivied one thing that you dont
Balls to be on the frontlines

Mythhy

Citizen
I guess sharing islands with 4H, Omerta, Espada and soon Sezame street. Doesn't count as frontline.

DeletedUser14129

I like players with big mouths as yourself mytthy
I just arrive at o45 and im busy with Sezame(after all they arent that special) but i will get to you and see as if you are as good as you say you are :D
nobody knows you you are and you clearly don't know us. give it some time and you'll either move or ghost

DeletedUser16532

yeah yeah yeah
Says the noob who has an DLC with a 6 wall Lol

DeletedUser16532

Defense Land City
English isnt my first language so sorry for the errors xD

DeletedUser16532

Someone please teach this noob that on conquest worlds you have to play with Wall on 0 for Dodge or Wall on 25 if you play defense
Wall on 6 its just noob... special on a city full with land defense LOL

DeletedUser14129

Someone please teach this noob that on conquest worlds you have to play with Wall on 0 for Dodge or Wall on 25 if you play defense
Wall on 6 its just noob... special on a city full with land defense LOL
not sure if you knew, but a ~5 wall is a good strategy. I killed a few extra of your harpies and at a minimal extra cost to me. if a cs is coming i just demo it down. I'm sorry you don't understand high level gameplay.

noob

DeletedUser16532

Again
On a defense Land City?
Noob
And the Wall on that level doesnt give so much of Extra BP as you say
Against a full it doesnt makes so much of a difference so its Price/Cost/Benefts doesnt have a great ratio...
High level strategy my ass LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

Again
On a defense Land City?
Noob
And the Wall on that level doesnt give so much of Extra BP as you say
Against a full it doesnt makes so much of a difference so its Price/Cost/Benefts doesnt have a great ratio...
High level strategy my ass LOL

lol

you have 0 clue what you're talking about. this is hilarious

DeletedUser16532

Maybe.
I dont play with Walls.
Conquest world Walls 0 and attack attack attack Thats my strategy
Im play more based on Attack not defense so Im really not aware of that defensive pony tricks. LOL
Btw i searchead for you on this world
Captain 0 points LOL

DeletedUser16436

Maybe.
I dont play with Walls.
Conquest world Walls 0 and attack attack attack Thats my strategy
Im play more based on Attack not defense so Im really not aware of that defensive pony tricks. LOL
Btw i searchead for you on this world
Captain 0 points LOL

wall 0 means you dont even get to see the troops you've killed on offense or defense. How are you going to know the troop composition of a city you attack but dont clear if you have no wall to reset. Smh. And I don't play here anymore. Settings didn't appeal to me. Am I not allowed to spectate?

DeletedUser16532

Simple...I attack again...Until i clear the city.
Usually ppl dont have a Wall or a high level wall on conquest worlds so what it takes is just catching them offline an volia a medium size attack killed them all.
Wall 0 is better for Dodge.
And you can have an Wall on level 1 on level 25 on defense citys Im a Rigth?
Yes you can spectate xD

DeletedUser16436

Simple...I attack again...Until i clear the city.
Usually ppl dont have a Wall or a high level wall on conquest worlds so what it takes is just catching them offline an volia a medium size attack killed them all.
Wall 0 is better for Dodge.
And you can have an Wall on level 1 on level 25 on defense citys Im a Rigth?
Yes you can spectate xD

you seem to be a bit out of your depth in these forums

I'd suggest piping down before you embarrass yourself