Trash Talk

DeletedUser16016

Redemption LOLOL They gonna get beat like the unwanted stepchildren they are..... FULL BLOWN SIMMING MRA that wont be able to fight against an actual group. Rumor has it that they was proud of members that sent an attack 16 seconds before a CS that was gonna be sniped anyway LOLOL
We're taking cities faster than they can blink HAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser9285

Redemption LOLOL They gonna get beat like the unwanted stepchildren they are..... FULL BLOWN SIMMING MRA that wont be able to fight against an actual group. Rumor has it that they was proud of members that sent an attack 16 seconds before a CS that was gonna be sniped anyway LOLOL

What is your IGN ? Do you even play here? Or are you still Undecided.

Dragon II

Citizen
Lmao bragging about taking 2 cities 1 in core that we didn't bother about and the other was an inactive. Check your facts.

DeletedUser15630

First 2 ciites are 2 cities first why do you have IA in your Alliance. Second you have taken any shots plus lot of players who Do not use alarms. Just facts

DeletedUser16016

Rumor has it that Some of the leadership from Redemption is seeking a gainful and glorious jump from Redemption to Undecided because they figured out that Redemption is horrible and they want to join an excellent group of EN server Fighters that NO ONE wants to stand toe to toe with :p

DeletedUser16016

Rumor has it that Some of the leadership from Redemption is seeking a gainful and glorious jump from Redemption to Undecided because they figured out that Redemption is horrible and they want to join an excellent group of EN server Fighters that NO ONE wants to stand toe to toe with :p
FYI though Undecided will REJECT that request they are too full of good players as it is.

DeletedUser16532

i just watched this world map and im lauching this rumor
Rumor has it that Undicided are going North of O54 and killing Titans Coalition on its way so they can siege Espada on 44 by attacking them from North of 44 and South of 44
Four horsemen will be a vital element on this
and whats up with undecide going mass mail asking the smaller allys to not atack their sieges? :D

DeletedUser16532

I don't know where did you get any of that. But it's really far from truth mate :D
Actually the mass mail i dont know of certain just hear a rumor of that
But the strategy treating espada it makes sense watching the map
Either that or your objetive is going full force on the main 4 oceans xD
Nontheless still impressive show of strength

DeletedUser16532

I like players with big mouths as yourself mytthy
I just arrive at o45 and im busy with Sezame(after all they arent that special) but i will get to you and see as if you are as good as you say you are :D

Mythhy

Citizen
Sadly i don't think you will get through my teammates to meet me, but we will see. Looking at the resistance of Rabbits from the past few sieges. I don't think that will happen tho.

DeletedUser16532

Well done indeed.
Were not a premade.
But were composing our shit together. And when were done i will love to see youre face on the battlefield
oh wait...you need others to defend you...the Hotzones arent for you are they?
Well Boy make some troops to defend your teammates
they will need it :D