Trash Talk

DeletedUser1048

I already told you in PMs, my BP jump was from personally killing 100k DLU in a siege on us by pigs. So what if I left after said siege to get full BP on clearing and conquering an internal

That's some Maul math right there
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser15733

I already told you in PMs, my BP jump was from personally killing 100k DLU in a siege on us by pigs. So what if I left after said siege to get full BP on clearing and conquering an internal

Those 5 year anniversaries come in handy too ;)

DeletedUser15733

If Inno has a problem with it they can change the rules like they did during Byllis. The way I see it they did their best after that world and limited alliance on alliance BP and the number of BP tokens they hand out.

It’s within the rules, but if you’re above it here’s an idea for BP. War more than one alliance at a time. Profi started their LMD account on your island because they knew it was safe there. (Pigs West)

DeletedUser15733

^Chudd
Just piggy backing off tbom’s silly defense of his actions :D

DeletedUser15733

Next I’m going to read that Favor Farm rings are unfair since you’re taking your alliances favor *eye roll* oh wait, no using your alliance for favor is fair but BP is unfair. Got it.

Be creative. If you see a player drop out for BP pick one of them and attack them because obviously they are low on troops.

DeletedUser4878

not saying its unfair. just point out that someone like him that puts so much emphasis on how great he is at getting bp is just using inactive alliance members to help boost the stat.

inactive members which they seem to have a lot of right now. just a FYI

DeletedUser15733

not saying its unfair. just point out that someone like him that puts so much emphasis on how great he is at getting bp is just using inactive alliance members to help boost the stat.

inactive members which they seem to have a lot of right now. just a FYI

Well duh, we’re talking SimBom here

DeletedUser16174

Unholy PoO. did zeeker cachet and metalcore just dropped the mic in this world? talk about getting greedy.

DeletedUser15733

Testing testing. Will the real fighting alliances please stand up?

upload_2018-11-5_19-53-46.jpeg

DeletedUser16139

I mean, we basically broke up the world coalition, YG won, it's just that no one sees that yet ;)

DeletedUser4878

not sure what you mean by world coalition.

the non-delusional people don't see it, is what you mean.

there is no YG anymore so they are on the same level as lex now. definitely a loss

DeletedUser5524

Literally everyone was pacted with pigs except for YG so that is what he mean't by world coalition. By YG falling now there is no world coalition therefore "they beat the coalition".

DeletedUser4878

we win by giving up is a bold strategy cotton but wouldn't lex be the real winners since they gave up first?

ch and sd pacted with pigs?

DeletedUser5524

YG already said Lex won, right YG leadership ;) That's why Carter is the best