Trash Talk

DeletedUser5524

I usually stay off the forums, but I have to say I'm glad to see Zeeker348 owning those lost mants. I have a ways to go to even up our score but that was a good start ;)
You get me good some times xD. Always fun to fight and a dread to see incoming on my sieges ;)

DeletedUser16173

Your probably wondering what happened. I'll ask sarc again. Basically after Ice demons and Virulent merge it all went to hell.

DeletedUser16139

When we have an entire Tab dedicated to just one player, then you know that it's a special day
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser11833

tbom9 turned into a simmer? caught up to him in ABP.

Took you long enough! Im mainly a defensive player AND you have 350k more points than me and you are just now catching me in ABP?
da9311aa5aa8df366ea9e058c69dca70.png

^^^^^^^^^ Thats what a simmer looks like...

Oh and also, check fighter ranks, I have 170,000 more BP than you still...

DeletedUser4878

i started a couple weeks after you, how come your city count is so low? defensive bp doesn't matter.

DeletedUser16139

i started a couple weeks after you, how come your city count is so low? defensive bp doesn't matter.
wow, the people defending your Sieges must be very happy to hear that.
If you're 7th in points and 50th in BP, you're a simmer, nothing more.
Only smilebruce might be worst on this world.
golding up slots and grabbing low hanging fruit isn't that hard, gotta ask myself if you even build troops or only use token from events and Quests
upload_2018-10-17_18-45-26.png

DeletedUser4878

don't gold slots. festivals work way better than low morale players near me in the beginning. now i have moved closer too 100 percent morale players. attacking will go up.

DeletedUser16173

Smilebruce is way worst all he does is gold. He took at least 3 cities from me that were 2k points and now they're 5k points within a few days. Also, all the defence reports on my cities from him only contain enirys.