Trash Talk

DeletedUser4878

There's always the one guy who wishes his opponent to get struck by a Hurricane so he can take his cities easier...
Maybe you should ask yourself about what is wrong with you, want to abolish the Christmas Peace Time too or do we need to take VM days for that too now...

Some people
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

i want people to be online and defending when i take their cities. they way they have no reason to blame but themselves while they cry.

DeletedUser16173

WTH is wrong with you players. Again, you peep's have ruled a "World Nap", because of the Hurricane. What is wrong with you light weights? VM is made just for this RL event's. You get 42 day's of them. $h!t happens. Whats next? Lets stop the game every time there is a power outage, Plague, Earthquake, Volcano eruption, Asteroid impact, Alien encounter ect....... It makes no sense.
If we got hit by a big enough Asteriod we all be dead. Also you kinda counter agreed against your own statenent by sayong VM is made for RL events. Well guess what this is a RL event. Also it does make sense most of us live on the eastern side of the USA meaning theres bound to be a big amount of us getting hit by a hurricane. How about you just expect the fact that people care more about their community and about their family then they do the game. This personal helps me in a way because I know I can deal with RL events without worrying about getting sieged. Also you should feel bad about what you said. Also most of the things you just stated will likely never happen in any of our life times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16174

Stop with the drama. This could of been solved with a "NO Hit List", but your to lazy to make one out! Who the heck gets 42 paid vac days in RL? Must be nice. Who said anything about Christmas? Get a grip! Lets call this for what it is. A 3 day pass. A reprieve from alarm ringing. You want the world stop spinning, for a few players, that might not have vac days. Then you players have the nerve to insinuate, that I have no heart for people of the Carolina's. When did this game, become personal?

DeletedUser13890

Stop with the drama. This could of been solved with a "NO Hit List", but your to lazy to make one out! Who the heck gets 42 paid vac days in RL? Must be nice. Who said anything about Christmas? Get a grip! Lets call this for what it is. A 3 day pass. A reprieve from alarm ringing. You want the world stop spinning, for a few players, that might not have vac days. Then you players have the nerve to insinuate, that I have no heart for people of the Carolina's. When did this game, become personal?
Maybe because the way you expressed you displeasure with the NAP, you started to joke about the hurricane and its potential damage..... I believe you started to reference alien attacks, meteor showers, things like that.

WTH is wrong with you players. Again, you peep's have ruled a "World Nap", because of the Hurricane. What is wrong with you light weights? VM is made just for this RL event's. You get 42 day's of them. $h!t happens. Whats next? Lets stop the game every time there is a power outage, Plague, Earthquake, Volcano eruption, Asteroid impact, Alien encounter ect....... It makes no sense.

It's called being a compassionate human being. You should try it sometimes.

DeletedUser15165

Ladies and Gents,

The tragic loss of life in both the US and the Philippines due to the events of the past few days are shocking to say the least.

My condolences and thoughts go to the families who have sadly lost loved ones in these tragic events.

For those of you who maybe not so compassionate please spare a thought for any alliance members that haven't been active recently as they sadly maybe caught up in what's happened or have family or friends who are caught up in what is going on.

In all the years that I have been playing Grepolis when something like this happens the Grepolis community has always shown compassion and long may that continue.

Lurks.

DeletedUser4878

i guess they could save them and not even try to break sieges

DeletedUser16209

I usually stay off the forums, but I have to say I'm glad to see Zeeker348 owning those lost mants. I have a ways to go to even up our score but that was a good start ;)