Trash Talk

Chrict

Messenger
I'm excited. My second post ever on the externals. Usually I just lurk around and read the nonsense. But I figured I have 2 cents, might as well cash them in.

As far as Cry Havoc and Pigs working together...that's a bit of an exaggeration. We have one guy who has cities in O55 who does in fact work with them and has gone against YG with their help. Outside of I think 2 of Pigs members We have NEVER received help from them in O45.When we asked we were told it was too far....because YAY PACTS! And in all honesty, we don't send them much help either unless we feel like leeching some bp. It is, in fact, too far. We have enough to deal with in our little section of the world right now. There has been some minor cooperation on the 45/55 border and that's the extent of the relationship. Though I do get a mass mail from time to time.

As far as never attacking YG in O55. We have a small handful of cities on the border of 45/55 and yes we share an island or 2. I don't attack YG because honestly, I don't want to fight them unless I have too. I have a lot of respect for some of their players. I also have a lot of respect for their nukes. We are at war with Profi, Virulent and Ice Demons...why would I want to bring more firepower down on us. I already spend most of my day and night dodging. I suck at this game...that's enough for me lol.

As far as our location and who we are fighting and all of that....we LOVE it. We aren't here for a crown. We enjoy fighting (jut not YG right now). We enjoy chaos. Our war scores suck. We know that. We weren't ready for things to open up they way the did. We are getting slapped around pretty good. Live, learn, regroup. It's a good time. We have a great group of guys. Our discord channel is hilarious. That's why I'm playing. Profi doesn't feed us BP...we get it. Whether it's getting up at 3am to plant everything we can in front of a CS or it's keeping track of enemy nukes and hitting those while we are up at 3 am fighting Profi, it's what we do. I'm proud that our small group can be the #3 fighting alliance. Besides, Virulent/ID has given us WAY more bp than Profi.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16173

Toxic I don't understand how you can be gloating about taking cities in a 250 vs 40 war. If you were really talented at this game that score would be a lot worse in our favor.
I wasn't gloating. God go back to school pls.

DeletedUser16173

Toxic I don't understand how you can be gloating about taking cities in a 250 vs 40 war. If you were really talented at this game that score would be a lot worse in our favor.
And when did I start talking about cities? And you need to delete your forum account tbh it's an embrassment to ygs

Corwin36

Artisan
"LOL, you came after us, hows that working out for you. We are growing nicely as your alliance falls apart. You were number 2, We were number 12. Within 2 weeks your alliance if it lives that long will be below us in points. That is progress in my book. Poor leadership shows itself when put under pressure. As for morale you all didn't even hit MY siege until it was an hour from over with and I believe you (allenjt) were on that island. Thats leadership for you. Lead by doing the little things right. There is a reason your folks are bailing on you.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018"

Damn 2 days early :( no I am not psychic.

DeletedUser16173

When your old allaince kicks you becaude they got a spy but they kicked the wrong person. Smh. Now their taking my cities. This is how IE works they can't get rid of the spy so the kick someone who isn't the spy. Smh. Also I sniped one of their vertarns and im on mobile. XD.

DeletedUser16174

WTH is wrong with you players. Again, you peep's have ruled a "World Nap", because of the Hurricane. What is wrong with you light weights? VM is made just for this RL event's. You get 42 day's of them. $h!t happens. Whats next? Lets stop the game every time there is a power outage, Plague, Earthquake, Volcano eruption, Asteroid impact, Alien encounter ect....... It makes no sense.

DeletedUser16173

Right now 3 alliances are focused on taking one dude out me. 8 snipes most being backsnipes made on mobile and done by a noob. Only been playing this gane for two months.

DeletedUser16173

20180913_093600.png

I have no idea what lady mad is doing but she just got backsniped by a noob.

DeletedUser4878

mine doesn't count, got busy and work and had to take sick dog to vet so i wasn't able to time in my dlu support.

DeletedUser13890

WTH is wrong with you players. Again, you peep's have ruled a "World Nap", because of the Hurricane. What is wrong with you light weights? VM is made just for this RL event's. You get 42 day's of them. $h!t happens. Whats next? Lets stop the game every time there is a power outage, Plague, Earthquake, Volcano eruption, Asteroid impact, Alien encounter ect....... It makes no sense.
Pretty sure most of the people affected will be going into VM anyways. And like Chudd said, your leadership agreed too. Now, if you wanna be that guy and break the NAP, have fun. I'm also pretty sure a category 5 hurricane is something you wouldn't want to be hitting you....

DeletedUser1048

Yeah I'm sure everyone saved 42 days in anticipation of a storm wiping out their community, because it's so frequent that happens. Next year I will be sure to save all my days for a possible alien encounter :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16136

Yeah I'm sure everyone saved 42 days in anticipation of a storm wiping out their community, because it's so frequent that happens. Next year I will be sure to save all my days for a possible alien encounter :rolleyes:
That's what I always do. What else could I use vacation days for. Surely not a vacation ;)

DeletedUser16139

There's always the one guy who wishes his opponent to get struck by a Hurricane so he can take his cities easier...
Maybe you should ask yourself about what is wrong with you, want to abolish the Christmas Peace Time too or do we need to take VM days for that too now...

Some people
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif