Trash Talk

DeletedUser13890

I could care less about that though, had plenty of opportunities for crowns on the US and EN but never had any interest in one. I judge people by stats not a cute image :D
I want a cute image.... Guess i'm joining pigs! Who do i send to? Any founder for pigs on here I can send an application to?

DeletedUser16186

This Profi thing is so hard for you, not sure why. There were once a handful of cities in their core, they took them. They have no cities in our core, so we haven't taken any. Heck two of those cities were colonized to make them waste slots, which they did. It's like when Pigs colonize near Maul to waste his slots :D

Idk why you are:
1) debating things that the map shows, those are facts.
2) Giving Cry and Pig excuses after complaining we have excuses o_O
3) Not sharing your IGN, since you know so much about how things are in this world. Really I doubt you play, you make claims no one else would.

Also if I wanted a crown in this world I would be in Pigs lol

I could care less about that though, had plenty of opportunities for crowns on the US and EN but never had any interest in one. I judge people by stats not a cute image :D
Cry Havoc is getting smashed up by Alliances that aren’t you so how are they an issue for you when they have 3-4 top 10-15 alliances fighting them and they only have what 20 guys and Pigs? Well so I heard they are heating up.

DeletedUser1048

Ok so because Alliance A hit Cry that means Cry can't hit Alliance B? That is the exact opposite of what you are asking us to do. You are asking us to hit Alliance H at the same time we are fighting against Alliances A-G. Sure they got 20 players, ok. They also have Pigs which makes them the big guy in that fight against Virulent or Profi.

I get it now. Profi is coming for you and you're scared so you try to make us fight your battles for you.

DeletedUser16186

Ok so because Alliance A hit Cry that means Cry can't hit Alliance B? That is the exact opposite of what you are asking us to do. You are asking us to hit Alliance H at the same time we are fighting against Alliances A-G. Sure they got 20 players, ok. They also have Pigs which makes them the big guy in that fight against Virulent or Profi.

I get it now. Profi is coming for you and you're scared so you try to make us fight your battles for you.
I’m sorry but the Russians are your and everyone else’s problem not mine, and cry havoc is a smaller alliance than you guys fighting just as many as you, they are surrounded and yet I don’t see them whining, they are farther from you than profi so no way you could possibly be fighting them anyway or you’d be fighting Virulent too, which you aren’t because they’re “too far”

DeletedUser15733

I actually added up the numbers and its a 46 vs 250+. About 5x the players who we have is fighting us AND STILL this world continues to be our stomping grounds
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

How man of those 250+ are in the top 10? Y’all got a lot of top 10 fighters and none smacking most of the top 10 players.

DeletedUser15727

I’m sorry but the Russians are your and everyone else’s problem not mine, and cry havoc is a smaller alliance than you guys fighting just as many as you, they are surrounded and yet I don’t see them whining, they are farther from you than profi so no way you could possibly be fighting them anyway or you’d be fighting Virulent too, which you aren’t because they’re “too far”
You don't see them whining because they'd get laughed off the externals
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Speaking of laughed off the externals, where'd you go? You were gone for like a week, and boy have I missed your comments!
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser1048

I’m sorry but the Russians are your and everyone else’s problem not mine

So you really do speak about things you know nothing about, finally admitted it lol

Iand cry havoc is a smaller alliance than you guys fighting just as many as you, they are surrounded and yet I don’t see them whining, they are farther from you than profi so no way you could possibly be fighting them anyway or you’d be fighting Virulent too, which you aren’t because they’re “too far”

They are not fighting just as many, the math really isn't hard. Cry Havoc plus Pigs is 124 players. 124 vs Virulent and Ice Demons which is 58, plus Profi is 68. That is nothing like 54 vs 260, please try again.

Also I gave you a picture of the world map before, how are you still confused about where alliances are :confused: Cry Havoc had cities in 55 and worked with pigs there against us. The fact that I said they can send on island CS, something we can't against Profi, is a fact. I am not saying it make sense for them to go and do that. I was showing you that alliance "so close" might not fight for logical reasons, and based on your excuses you agreed without noticing.

DeletedUser15733

So you really do speak about things you know nothing about, finally admitted it lol

They are not fighting just as many, the math really isn't hard. Cry Havoc plus Pigs is 124 players. 124 vs Virulent and Ice Demons which is 58, plus Profi is 68. That is nothing like 54 vs 260, please try again.

Also I gave you a picture of the world map before, how are you still confused about where alliances are :confused: Cry Havoc had cities in 55 and worked with pigs there against us. The fact that I said they can send on island CS, something we can't against Profi, is a fact. I am not saying it make sense for them to go and do that. I was showing you that alliance "so close" might not fight for logical reasons, and based on your excuses you agreed without noticing.

For starters, we of the Cry Havoc delegation would like to retract our plea for YG involvement with Profi

upload_2018-9-2_19-56-49.jpeg

Secondly, don’t muck up those numbers. Pigs is not involved with Havoc vs Virulent/ID

DeletedUser16173

Well i have never seen yours in the game either. I did manage to look it up though. Amazing how that works. Odds are hes taken more enemy cities already than you have. Just a guess though. I dont care enough about you too look. Just another yg riding the coattails of a few good fighters. Why dont you'all quit simming and go to war with profi. Show us what you've got.
I just finally notice this and when did I get into ygs. Smh. Also I'm a pretty decent fighter myself in the top 100 in fighters

DeletedUser16173

Screenshot_20180903-175308.png

I thought young guns was the best. How did they lose 6 cities and their sister alliance lost 3. Total of 9 cities wow

DeletedUser16173

So I said something true if the pigs allainces keep this up young guns will be gone in 3 months.

DeletedUser14129

Toxic I don't understand how you can be gloating about taking cities in a 250 vs 40 war. If you were really talented at this game that score would be a lot worse in our favor.