Trash Talk

DeletedUser16173

Loading Guns is the same alliance. We moved some of our best and active players from YG to LG. Keep up
But you didn't answer my question why would you need allies to help fight your wars and I'm pretty sure you know what allies I'm talking about.

DeletedUser14129

But you didn't answer my question why would you need allies to help fight your wars and I'm pretty sure you know what allies I'm talking about.
Because we are surrounded by red. We aren't alone out in 43 picking on new players, unlike some alliances...

DeletedUser16173

Because we are surrounded by red. We aren't alone out in 33 picking on new players, unlike some alliances...
But didn't you say your alliance is kick8ng butt even being surround by red. Also we haven't enter ocean 33 the few who do siege a city in ocean 33 is violating a rule. We fight anyone who enters are territory. We and Achilles heel own o44 and you guys have been trying to sneak players into that ocean but you need to remember their isn't a city that pop ups red that we can't see.

DeletedUser14129

But didn't you say your alliance is kick8ng butt even being surround by red. Also we haven't enter ocean 33 the few who do siege a city in ocean 33 is violating a rule. We fight anyone who enters are territory. We and Achilles heel own o44 and you guys have been trying to sneak players into that ocean but you need to remember their isn't a city that pop ups red that we can't see.
upload_2018-8-31_23-18-55.png

It seems that you have over 300 cities in 44 not blue or green. Doesn't seem to me like you own jack in 44. YG's work for 44 has just begone, prepare yourselves
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser16173

View attachment 3003
It seems that you have over 300 cities in 44 not blue or green. Doesn't seem to me like you own jack in 44. YG's work for 44 has just begone, prepare yourselves
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
Wow did I just start a war. Even tho i wasn't trying to okay well crap. This is why nobody likes ygs you talk a bit of trash about them even if it's just for laughs they be coming after you. SMH

DeletedUser13890

Then how come you have lost 8 cities to Achilles heel 2 which were taken in under a day. I got to admit that you guys have taken 8 cities from them. But right now it's tied. And why do you guys need a sister allaince. You brag about being the best alliance. If you truly were the best alliance you won't need allies to help fight your wars and you also won't need a sister allaince. But it seems like loading guns is your sister allaince. So idk why you be bragging about being the best while also having allies to protect you.:eek::eek::eek:
Crap, our bad, 4 players that decided to have some fun in a sister alliance. And I mean, just because your the best, doesn't mean we need to 40 v 160+ Though we were doing it for a decent amount of time.

DeletedUser16173

Please check ATD and tell me we don’t have to work for our BPs. Some people choose to sleep, others Grep.
You guys literally get bps from profi. That's why you defence bps I so high because of that. We have nobody in o44 which I'm fine with that's a threat expect maybe youngs and LSB but the rest of the alliance are just too week and don't have anything to try and break a siege against one of their cities which is sad. But this is just a trash talking thread so I can say whatever I want about your alliance even if it's not true just like anyone can say whatever they want about my alliance but they should always expect me to say something back defending the pride of my alliance

DeletedUser15733

You guys literally get bps from profi. That's why you defence bps I so high because of that. We have nobody in o44 which I'm fine with that's a threat expect maybe youngs and LSB but the rest of the alliance are just too week and don't have anything to try and break a siege against one of their cities which is sad. But this is just a trash talking thread so I can say whatever I want about your alliance even if it's not true just like anyone can say whatever they want about my alliance but they should always expect me to say something back defending the pride of my alliance

We have BP because we smack reds. Night in, night out. People sleep. Also the BP wouldn’t be so far away but most you alliances horde it by slapping an alliance banner next to their name and call them support.

DeletedUser16173

We have BP because we smack reds. Night in, night out. People sleep. Also the BP wouldn’t be so far away but most you alliances horde it by slapping an alliance banner next to their name and call them support.
Are you talking about the horde?

DeletedUser16174

If we want to go ugly, then can we start with your name first?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Another thing: rebuke is defined to be "an expression of sharp disapproval or criticism" and as far as I know, simply correcting your grammar is not sharply disapproving or criticizing. Sometimes you just need to roll with the punches!

Yes, welcome to the trash talk thread, where everyone comes to get their feelings hurt!
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
Especially you! You're so good at this too! All I see is you whining in the thread that people are being mean to you, and not a single real bit of trash talking yet. Maybe the reason you're the LMD is because you're always on the defense, and HATE when people attack you, so you need to rely on morale to help you out
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

First of all: I was pointing out, you or anyone else have no right to correct my grammar. Who do you players think you are the Grammar police? I don't see anyone correcting anyone else grammar.
Second: I don't like Trolls. If I'm conversing w/ a person or an alliance that you aren't part of, why butt in!
third: you nor anyone else cant hurt my feeling. you & anyone can think what you players want.
Forth: I volunteered, because we need one. I was asked when I had just one city. I don't like moral, either. It slows the game up, so someone has to take one for the team. It's kind of boring, so I do what I can for the TEAM.
Fifth: afraid of being attacked? That's funny! I would be playing my old account, but I deleted it. I wasn't expecting return to Grepolis, but I got the bug again.

DeletedUser13890

First of all: I was pointing out, you or anyone else have no right to correct my grammar. Who do you players think you are the Grammar police? I don't see anyone correcting anyone else grammar.
I still don't understand why you are so upset with it... People break rules all the time. Do you think they care if they have the "right" to correct you or not?

DeletedUser16173

Crap, our bad, 4 players that decided to have some fun in a sister alliance. And I mean, just because your the best, doesn't mean we need to 40 v 160+ Though we were doing it for a decent amount of time.
The numbers are way of its more like 50 vs 60

DeletedUser16136

upload_2018-9-1_12-46-0.png

I counted some alliances that just sent support to sieges against us, even if we're not actively taking cities from eachother, so take them out if you feel like it. I wouldn't call it a stomping ground, but I think we're holding up ok. Looks like a bit more than 60 people to me, but I was never great at counting ;)

Last edited by a moderator: