Trash Talk

DeletedUser16174

Joe, it a little hard to believe your joking. Anyone that idolizes a Communist Dictator, that kills millions & enslaves millions more of it's own people doesn't joke.
Rip, the last time it checked, I live in the free world & can be what ever I want to be. Besides, who pulled your chain!
Anyone else want to chime in? We can make this ugly if you want.

Corwin36

Artisan
Well i have never seen yours in the game either. I did manage to look it up though. Amazing how that works. Odds are hes taken more enemy cities already than you have. Just a guess though. I dont care enough about you too look. Just another yg riding the coattails of a few good fighters. Why dont you'all quit simming and go to war with profi. Show us what you've got.

DeletedUser16136

Well i have never seen yours in the game either. I did manage to look it up though. Amazing how that works. Odds are hes taken more enemy cities already than you have. Just a guess though. I dont care enough about you too look. Just another yg riding the coattails of a few good fighters. Why dont you'all quit simming and go to war with profi. Show us what you've got.
He's not in YG actually, he's at war with us. About the profi thing, we're already at war with almost every alliance on our border, personally I don't think adding another is a great idea :). And I am a simmer, so I can't argue with that ;)

DeletedUser5524

Problem is toxicgamer2343234 is IE not YG lol. I guess fighting everyone simultaneously is simming now a days

DeletedUser5524

upload_2018-8-31_13-27-3.png

The embodiment of simming ;(

DeletedUser11833

there you guys go again throwing in the defensive bp. defensive bp has nothing to do with if everyones a simmer or not. we are 3rd in attack bp.
What's wrong with defensive BP? All that means is that we are holding our sieges and blocking CS attempts against us
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11833

He's not YG, hes Immortal Elites... And we dont decide our game strategy and diplo off of comments in the externals, so we will stick to pointing our guns where they are already aimed.

DeletedUser5524

2M Defensive BP
4.2M Offensive BP

I still don't really get what you are getting at when we are nearly 4x the amount of offensive BP then anyone else and defense is only a third of our total bp. Not our fault the entire world sends stupid siege breaks to wall'd cities or stacked sieges.

DeletedUser15727

Joe, it a little hard to believe your joking. Anyone that idolizes a Communist Dictator, that kills millions & enslaves millions more of it's own people doesn't joke.
Rip, the last time it checked, I live in the free world & can be what ever I want to be. Besides, who pulled your chain!
Anyone else want to chime in? We can make this ugly if you want.

If we want to go ugly, then can we start with your name first?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Another thing: rebuke is defined to be "an expression of sharp disapproval or criticism" and as far as I know, simply correcting your grammar is not sharply disapproving or criticizing. Sometimes you just need to roll with the punches!

Yes, welcome to the trash talk thread, where everyone comes to get their feelings hurt!
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
Especially you! You're so good at this too! All I see is you whining in the thread that people are being mean to you, and not a single real bit of trash talking yet. Maybe the reason you're the LMD is because you're always on the defense, and HATE when people attack you, so you need to rely on morale to help you out
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14129

Alright what's up guys I'm back to the externals. I think the funniest thing about this world is that us YG is surrounded be red but we are still winning. I don't know if anyone looked at the bp stats that Zeke and MC posted above but we are kicking butt (family friendly chat here on the externals
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
) in the bp race and points race (not that points matter too much). We are blowing this world away and it is only a matter of time when people understand that you can't beat us in bps, you can't beat us in points, and you can't even beat us in the externals. Oof

DeletedUser16173

What's wrong with defensive BP? All that means is that we are holding our sieges and blocking CS attempts against us
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
Then how come you have lost 8 cities to Achilles heel 2 which were taken in under a day. I got to admit that you guys have taken 8 cities from them. But right now it's tied. And why do you guys need a sister allaince. You brag about being the best alliance. If you truly were the best alliance you won't need allies to help fight your wars and you also won't need a sister allaince. But it seems like loading guns is your sister allaince. So idk why you be bragging about being the best while also having allies to protect you.:eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser14129

Then how come you have lost 8 cities to Achilles heel 2 which were taken in under a day. I got to admit that you guys have taken 8 cities from them. But right now it's tied. And why do you guys need a sister allaince. You brag about being the best alliance. If you truly were the best alliance you won't need allies to help fight your wars and you also won't need a sister allaince. But it seems like loading guns is your sister allaince. So idk why you be bragging about being the best while also having allies to protect you.:eek::eek::eek:
Loading Guns is the same alliance. We moved some of our best and active players from YG to LG. Keep up