Trash Talk

DeletedUser4878

They just sit and wait for the hammer to fall on their cities. Defend the wrong ones and lose the others. Sounds like the Cleveland Browns
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

you've gone too far when you compare someone to the browns.

DeletedUser15947

well... i've seen Ingo, Pigs, Lex, FH, ZS, IE, AH,OOO, COTC etc etc etc... Everyone making claims... not one has done anything. Ive taken more pig and Ingo cities than ANY ALLIANCE (look it up) and im just one tiny mighty Maul (now with YG). There will be a time.... when Sims stop calling others Sims... and they stop being sims; and kill other sims (read again lol it does make sense). Yet Sims can't take gods. So while we are here talking.... question... Why is maul the best?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15077

I only have one question. Most of the BEST spend lots of money to be the BEST. I have never posted in these forums before and I normally don't sell wolf tickets. Everybody can't be a winner and someone must lose. I just find it funny when those that lose brag on how good they are. I'm not very good but very persistent and will use others to make me more successful. Maul I will not doubt your abilities money or no money as I have seen many that spend lots of money do terribly. Also Corwin says your very good as he has posted above. Skill knows recognizes skill.

DeletedUser4878

well... i've seen Ingo, Pigs, Lex, FH, ZS, IE, AH,OOO, COTC etc etc etc... Everyone making claims... not one has done anything. Ive taken more pig and Ingo cities than ANY ALLIANCE (look it up) and im just one tiny mighty Maul (now with YG). There will be a time.... when Sims stop calling others Sims... and they stop being sims; and kill other sims (read again lol it does make sense). Yet Sims can't take gods. So while we are here talking.... question... Why is maul the best?

what claims has IE made, that we haven't acted on? theres like 2 of us on this forum.

DeletedUser15947

I only have one question. Most of the BEST spend lots of money to be the BEST. I have never posted in these forums before and I normally don't sell wolf tickets. Everybody can't be a winner and someone must lose. I just find it funny when those that lose brag on how good they are. I'm not very good but very persistent and will use others to make me more successful. Maul I will not doubt your abilities money or no money as I have seen many that spend lots of money do terribly. Also Corwin says your very good as he has posted above. Skill knows recognizes skill.
gold doesn't make the player... Do i have gold? Yes. Do i abuse it? No. What makes a good player is knowledge but most of all activity. You can beat players that use heavy gold.
However you cant beat one with all gold, knowledge and activity. i claim only my right as the best. Nothing more
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser16174

So let me get this straight: Are you claiming we (Stone Dragons) simming? Are you claiming we need to put up or shut up? WTH, 1/2 of us started late in this world. I'm NOT going to spend hundreds to catch up w/ you, even tho INNO would love that. I like you Maul, but your just mean at times. You make it difficult to be your ally.

DeletedUser16174

OPP's. I forgot to spell check. You said ect. ect. ect. I just wanted some clarification. That is all need to know.

DeletedUser16174

WTH, are you guys going start Nike picking everything. No wonder no one wants to post anything. Don't you guys have anything better to do?

DeletedUser16173

WTH, are you guys going start Nike picking everything. No wonder no one wants to post anything. Don't you guys have anything better to do?
Nah, we got nothing else to do expect trash talk. That's why this thread is called trash talking. Now tell me who the hell you are. You seem to come out of no where to try and talk trash in this thread. Well guess what unless you have a city in this world. You dont have a right to talk trash in this thread. Now leave this thread pls and thank you. And what's your ign.

Corwin36

Artisan
That is his ign. He is our lmd and is one of the main killers of virulent folks in south 45. He gets bored waiting on the rest of us i suspect.

DeletedUser16174

I 'm going to point out one of the rules you trolls want to break. I'm sure INNO will not enforce it own rules.
  • It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling makes a post unreadable, report the post.