Trash Talk

DeletedUser11833

We've had alot of strong CQs on your Active Members. You tried to snipe us and couldn't. So, Instead of making actual strategies, you resort to golding 3 waves flier nukes, 2 cat nukes, and 3 full OLU nukes- for 1 siege break. The event is over...the party is over...your flyers will disappear, and we will stack you...;)

Lol,
I'll admit we won't compete against tertiary opponents who have such poor leadership that they wait until an event to buy all their defenses with actual money

Speak for yourself, i've personally got 3 CSs on my wall that I sniped just from you personally in the last 2 weeks. We snipe you guys all the time, its easy.

And also, the event excuse is very hypocritical, unless you can tell me that all of your flyers are handmade, which they aren't
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser13151

Speak for yourself, i've personally got 3 CSs on my wall that I sniped just from you personally in the last 2 weeks. We snipe you guys all the time, its easy.

And also, the event excuse is very hypocritical, unless you can tell me that all of your flyers are handmade, which they aren't
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Lol, course you've got snipes...and we've got alot of successful landings :D

You are smart enough to know the difference between typical flier use...and straight up buying Myths with cash.:p

DeletedUser13151

The Young folks rely on...
1) a temporary event to kill tens of thousands of dlu...plain and simple.
2) Targeting inactives/ghosts
3) Bad & arrogant leadership(I'm excluding joseph and cachet from the bad leadership part, don't know them well enough to speak about their arrogance)

DeletedUser13151

To be fair...Though I've done a lot of slamming Young Guns...some of their players are solid...But, leadership is pretty iffy.

Doesn't matter how good the players are... if leadership is selfish...the alliance will go down the drain given enough external pressure;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16136

I thought XpertoGreeko was better, thats what it says on his city...

DeletedUser13890

If you can manage, I'd love an attempt on all of my cities simultaneously, but if you can't coordinate that...just pick any city.

But, This is nothing new...I've been saying this for weeks...beginning to fear you are only able to CQ cities from inactives:(
Just saw this now. How about that city on the island me and Soldier joined. The one he turned from 4k points to 2.5k Points. That work for you?

DeletedUser13151

Just saw this now. How about that city on the island me and Soldier joined. The one he turned from 4k points to 2.5k Points. That work for you?
Nah, I like him being on the island.

He's my local bp farm :D

Last edited by a moderator: