Trash Talk

DeletedUser16136

Everyone knows -Lex- Super Stars is the best branch

DeletedUser16136

They had to be disassembled. Too much power in one alliance, it would tear Katane apart.

DeletedUser16139

Understandable, sad I was rejected tho

Da war ich echt nicht glücklich :(

DeletedUser13890

By the way, nice 18k DLU.

Edit: Actually about 25k DLU...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

can we get a set date you are finally going to take a city from us? thanks!

DeletedUser16139

Man, we would've killed more than double the LDU if you had it in there :eek:
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11833

Literally took the first 4 flyer waves to kill that 25k DLU, and there were 20+ more waves that ended up hitting air

Good try though!

DeletedUser11553

I guess YG didn't realize that LEX took their FIRST city from them at 1:00:00 this morning. Looks like you should be more selective in what Plague Doctors players you take in. Parthenokes definitely would have been a better choice than Emperor Terry.

Then again, you guys must have noticed since he was booted right after we took the city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

I guess YG didn't realize that LEX took their FIRST city from them at 1:00:00 this morning. Looks like you should be more selective in what Plague Doctors players you take in. Parthenokes definitely would have been a better choice than Emperor Terry.

Then again, you guys must have noticed since he was booted right after we took the city.

I was on the same page with you until you suggested a gold trader would be a better player to take in.

DeletedUser16139

As ghost didn't ghost, that seemed like the only logical step.
I mean, you should know the drill.

And after all we gotta give you something from time to time, otherwise you'd break apart too fast and we wouldn't have some to have a nice little war with :)

DeletedUser15947

Lets try another siege soon.... Myth hungry again... And Maul only lost 1 nuke of his 9.... Please note this world not about this Maul life

DeletedUser11833

So sad that we lost our first city to you guys, I guess we'll just have to take another 15 of yours to make up for it!

DeletedUser13151

So sad that we lost our first city to you guys, I guess we'll just have to take another 15 of yours to make up for it!
Lol, I've been asking you to take one of mine for ages...

Still...what do I see? ....

....No CS:p

DeletedUser13890

Oops
Lol, I've been asking you to take one of mine for ages...

Still...what do I see? ....

....No CS:p
I mean, I can send a CS. What city you want it at?

DeletedUser1162

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - in YG's last 50 sieges, only 2 of them were Lex kills

DeletedUser13890

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - in YG's last 50 sieges, only 2 of them were Lex kills
What do you mean. Are you saying out of 50 sieges we sent, only two were lex? Or out of 50 sieges on us, only two were lex?

DeletedUser11833

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - In Lex's last 209 sieges, only 1 of them has been on YG (See, two can play that game
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
)