Trash Talk

DeletedUser15947

post it here. Hopefully will leave other threads clean of stupid noob talk.

DeletedUser11320

What other threads? Top 12? Every Top 12 thread in the history of grepo has degenerated into trash talking noobery by page 2. It would be a shame to break a tradition like that. Then there is wars of katane, which I guess could be a decent thread if it wasn't about the same trash talking noobery that's in top 12.

Now, if you wanna start a thread that is actually a decent discussion, that would be refreshing. I'm in, pick a topic, lets talk.

DeletedUser1048

Idk what's up with Lex. First De Carla sends more fliers (pre-event) to break a siege on a gold trader then for his alliance. Then De Carla invites that gold trader into the alliance, only to kick him as he loses his city. Wait now I get it, he stopped receiving help after joining Lex, I see the pattern now.

DeletedUser1048

Was this also from the ER?

97eCFom.png

DeletedUser1048

On the bright side their next conquest (if there is a next one) couldn't be much worse than that. Oh and let me guess the disorganized conquest attempt was because of spies, because spies are totally responsible for uncoordinated supports and attacks :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11833

On the bright side their next conquest (if there is a next one) couldn't be much worse than that. Oh and let me guess the disorganized conquest attempt was because of spies, because spies are totally responsible for uncoordinated supports and attacks :rolleyes:

What spies? We haven't had any since they figured out that I was in their discord lol! Not even in there for info, just to get some good laughs, they all have no idea what they are talking about
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser1048

We are in the process of rebranding after discovering a better player. Lady Mad is the Best is now hiring.

DeletedUser5524

My branch is a dying breed... Sinking faster then those YG CS's ;)

DeletedUser13890

My branch is a dying breed... Sinking faster then those YG CS's ;)
Damn, that must be pretty fast then. Holy **** we suck. Not a single CS landing tonight. :( If only I didn't get destroyed by the timer 3 times. Launch my main LS wave 4 seconds before the attack, makes it 10 seconds ahead. Would have been nice to hit those 113 birs with that instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Was a fun rush. We had two flyer nukes same second as your CS though so chances are you would have sunk regardless. Was a fun fight