Trash Talk

DeletedUser9285

When the "best alliance" in the game has a failed CS attempt and can't dodge attacks so they resort to spamming you with 300+ fake attacks a day :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16005

Lol when a noob from a number two alliance constantly messages our players begging for them to stop spamming attacks.

Grepolis is a war game can’t handle it hand off your cities.

Lord Corny

Artisan
Here is another good PM exchange for your enjoyment, first let me put the comment I made on the internal forum here, so people can see how this started. Said comment made by me was:

"Now if this was revolt, and you weren't maxing your wall in every city I would want to know wtf was wrong with your head."

The above was made on a thread discussing wall levels.

Now Wycked Sister deemed that "insulting someone". Shortly after which she left the alliance. So I PM'ed here asking why she left, below is the exchange that followed. Again, read bottom to top.

"Wycked Sister today at 08:52
You must have a guilt complex as nowhere did I mention your name.
Hypothetical Insult?...what a phrase there Donald.

You really dont know when to stop or even how to discuss anything with anyone.
BadIdeas today at 08:47
I would laugh, but I don't think you are joking.

If you are offended by a double conditional hypothetical insult, one condition of which is impossible to meet, then you must lead a miserable life.
Wycked Sister today at 08:23
Personally, I choose not to be with people that feel they can insult others to make themselves feel more important.
BadIdeas today at 01:54
I notice you left Good Intentions and are now soling, might I ask why?"

Now I personally find that exchange hilarious for two reasons
1. I never said it was my comment that led to her leaving, so it was her assumption that I was talking about my comment, and yet she accuses me of having a "guilty conscience" for assuming such, when she herself did so.
2. She calls me "Donald" in reference to Donald Trump, which is clearly intended to insult me. Lol, double standards much?

I was going to point those two things out to her, but sadly she blocked me. So sad *sniffle*

So now that y'all back on the same side does she call you Donny now

Donny-donny-osmond-12651179-593-795.jpg

DeletedUser262

Lord Corny, she probably still has me blocked. I know mean words after all. BTW, I am somewhat surprised neither you nor anyone else has recognized me, but then again, it has been a couple of years.

Sorry Zeeker, it took some time to find you, you are pretty far down the list of top anything, and I don't think I have seen any attacks or siege breaks from you show up in our feeds. You need to get with the program, your alliance is all about heavy gold spending, and you clearly are not on board.

Lord Corny

Artisan
Lord Corny, she probably still has me blocked. I know mean words after all. BTW, I am somewhat surprised neither you nor anyone else has recognized me, but then again, it has been a couple of years.

Sorry Zeeker, it took some time to find you, you are pretty far down the list of top anything, and I don't think I have seen any attacks or siege breaks from you show up in our feeds. You need to get with the program, your alliance is all about heavy gold spending, and you clearly are not on board.

i remember the name just cant rember which world

DeletedUser5524

You're alliance doesn't siege anything to break so I can't send anything anyways :D Shame your alliance sends birs to break your sieges and cause their own players to ghost though lmao!

DeletedUser262

You messed up your quote box.

Also, I have personally taken 2 war dog cities, didn't see you show up to help either one.

DeletedUser5524

Must have not had CQ's posted and I didn't mess up quote box. I selected text I wanted.

DeletedUser262

My point was you quoted me without using a quote box or quotations. It would be like me quoting you when you didn't say something, for instance:

I like to do inappropriate things with bananas.

DeletedUser9285

Lol when a noob from a number two alliance constantly messages our players begging for them to stop spamming attacks.

Grepolis is a war game can’t handle it hand off your cities.

This message is mostly correct, I am a noob.. and I did message some players and ask them to stop spamming me because I didn't know it was common practice to spam a player that was better than you (again I am a noob so I didn't know)

You forgot to mention the part where a noob toasted you guys yesterday and single handedly cleared an island of 10 of you.... meanwhile your only response is to spam attacks and call me a noob. Or the part where he is ahead of you personally by 100 in every meaningful stat in the game but... what do I know.. I am just a noob.

DeletedUser16016

This message is mostly correct, I am a noob.. and I did message some players and ask them to stop spamming me because I didn't know it was common practice to spam a player that was better than you (again I am a noob so I didn't know)

You forgot to mention the part where a noob toasted you guys yesterday and single handedly cleared an island of 10 of you.... meanwhile your only response is to spam attacks and call me a noob. Or the part where he is ahead of you personally by 100 in every meaningful stat in the game but... what do I know.. I am just a noob.
@kingmorgan19 you noob you try an fish us all the time :D

DeletedUser9285

@kingmorgan19 you noob you try an fish us all the time :D

Oh I for sure do... sometimes it works too ;). most of the time ya'll dodge and i lose like 30 drunken rock throwers.

You should teach WD how to dodge.. they are having a tough time figuring out what it is.. then they rage and hit "attack/cancel" 1000000 times.

DeletedUser16016

Oh I for sure do... sometimes it works too ;). most of the time ya'll dodge and i lose like 30 drunken rock throwers.

You should teach WD how to dodge.. they are having a tough time figuring out what it is.. then they rage and hit "attack/cancel" 1000000 times.
Sounds like they are the noobs you have to dodge and Chase dodge and Chase ain't that right @kingmorgan19 lol

DeletedUser9285

Man, if you noticed I just quit after you did that Sh%^... you were about 2 seconds away from cracking my sling nuke. When i send attacks around the island I skip you on purpose.;)

DeletedUser16016

Man, if you noticed I just quit after you did that Sh%^... you were about 2 seconds away from cracking my sling nuke. When i send attacks around the island I skip you on purpose.;)
Yeah bud I have noticed lol..... I told you keep on I will get ya :D

DeletedUser15947

the thing is... zeek will quit. he always does. But acts like hes the one doing stuff LMFAO. (So im told by our golders) #Noobie

Ank doesn't lead. he follows... so he will be gone soon. who leading WD after? Maul likes hugging... Maybe ill have 9 more alliances?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser262

i remember the name just cant rember which world

I think it was Zakros, The one where Wisdom Rules threw a hissy fit, and disbanded the alliance, and I was putting too much time in the game, so quit to get work done.